QPR Post Match

Yet another poor performance.....now are we getting worried? cant believe how bad we look......half of this team needs to be sold!!! Rubbish!!!....So much for upgrades during the transfer wondow......Fernando made so many mistakes and his play is only getting worse not better with each game..........I've just got one word........"Aguero" (he is the man and saved us today!!!)

Marvin said:
Point gained

You have to remember that this was our 3rd game in 6 days. Some players like Clichy really shouldn't have played but had to because Kolarov was out.

We had no fresh players to use today except maybe Nasri and he's just coming back from injury. Sagna is not good enough.

We survived and can re-group. Wasn't a good performance, but did you expect that after the week we've had? No chance

We can come back in the title-race. It's going for Chelsea at the moment, but there's a long way to go.

Positive attitude but I think you're dreaming Marvin. I can't see us clawing back an 8 point gap, let alone when we are playing utter utter garbage and them playing really solid. The gap's going to get bigger not smaller.

Honestly, in terms of silverware aspirations I think our season is finished. Doubtless some will say that makes me a shit fan, but I don't think it does. I will continue to support us through thick and thin, but I can't see us winning anything this season.

RightTurnClyde said:
Marvin said:
Point gained

You have to remember that this was our 3rd game in 6 days. Some players like Clichy really shouldn't have played but had to because Kolarov was out.

We had no fresh players to use today except maybe Nasri and he's just coming back from injury. Sagna is not good enough.

We survived and can re-group. Wasn't a good performance, but did you expect that after the week we've had? No chance

We can come back in the title-race. It's going for Chelsea at the moment, but there's a long way to go.

Exactly. Some right mard arses on here this last week. You'd think you were on an Arsenal forum or something.

Rubbish. The quality of the passing today was dreadful today no excuse. The current "couldn't give a fuck attitude" was highlighted by the painful way we were pissing the ball about in that last 5 mins. Absolutely no urgency to get the win.

Marvin said:
Point gained

Not this year Marvin we can only shoot for a top four spot at best.

The players are not interested this year simple as.

Flat as a tack and with the " best squad " with " depth in all positions " no excuse for another lack lustre effort like today.

The players have put up the white flag already.

I think some fans are totally clueless

This game followed on from a really really bad night for City. We just played the Derby on Sunday, then played with 9 men in midweek and we play again today.

Not saying we played well, but you have got to understand the circumstances in which the game was played and adjust your expectations accordingly

We'll be back soon enough

Slightly gutted we didn't get Hazard and Isco over the line.... But nothing we can do at this stage but knee jerk and sack the manager or work through this...

We're all going along for the ride whatever happens

We were poor .
Just glad we have international break now .
Clichy shocking
Navas shocking
Yaya Toure Shocking
Pellergrini Shocking

west didsblue said:
We're now a 1 man team and Clichy is complete dogshit.

He will get Pellers the sack.Just on radio - Pellers ODDS ON - 5/6 to get the sack - probably , they must mean - end of season.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.