QPR tickets (in here please.)

Please can anyone help need 1 junior ticket for a 15 year old who,s been to every home game and went with his mum to Newcastle and couldn,t get in.Please p.m. me if you can help thank you.

I intend coming down without a ticket and may do Mary D's but alternatively can anyone suggest a good Blue Pub in wilmslow...?
Thinking of dragging my Mam and Dad out to watch it but in the past every pub there is full of Rags.
Thanks Blues.

fergal_oc said:
If you can stomach it, it appears QPR have some tickets left looking at their club website today.
I think I could stomach it just to see it happen, but where have you got this from? it says sold out as of the 2nd of may??

If anyone has a spare ticket for sundays game please PM me, can meet this week or before the game, Thank you

still desperate for 1 ticket for my kid brother who missed out on ticket due to holidays, will pick up from anywhere and offer decent price, please pm me. cheers

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.