QPR vs City: Post match discussion [Merged]

Re: Poor Midfield display today.

Great win considering we played in spain on weds midnight, just be happy instead of finding negatives lad.

Re: Poor Midfield display today.

I'm just happy we can find the goals in games we don't necessarily boss for 90 minutes. Today wasn't our best game by a long stretch, but we still came away with the points. Last season we'd have lost that.

Excellent result, I only endured the talkshite 1st half commentary on the way to work, so not seen any of it, talkshite couldn't wait for us to go behind, and were disappointed we got back in it on half time.

Great fight from teh team today, go behind, equalise, go in front, get pegged back, but go on to win, we'd have lost this last year (and almost all of the previous 35 years).

Onwards and upwards.

What more would you expect from a Warnock team, hard battlers fully commited full of endevour but our class showed through in the end.

Evening guys n gals...Just got in form an evening out with the kids so didn't get the match. Had a feeling we may lose this one but very glad we didn't. 3 pts is 3pts and I will be intrigued to see the game on motd tonight-well our 10 mins of footage if that. Not read most of the thread but from texts I was receiving it sounded like it was a less fluent performance.

Oh well - I don't think many will relish going to qpr this season and in the bigger picture another 3 pts on the board. Onwards and upwards peeps. How did Edin play by the way?

Re: QPR,our hardest game so far..

rastus said:
Dirty Harry said:
TTTCITYBHOY said:
thing is mate,the "smaller" teams will raise their game v the "big" sides ;)

I would almost certainly agree normally mate, but I watched them against a 9 man Chelsea side ( so local pride at stake too) and they were shocking.

They won and it gives confidence

They lost their next game (again with local pride at stake) against Spurs and were poor, so the confidence issue is a bit of a moot point really Rastus, they've been poor pretty much every game I've seen them ( and I've probably seen them all), they raised their game soley on the basis it was us they were playing today.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.