QPR vs City: Post match discussion [Merged]

Tough game, great result away from home against a good chemistry team. We knew it would be tough and we earned the win.

Someone mentioned now to slag off Dzeko but i think we had every right to express our views in the opening 40 minutes to any player. Underperformed most of the game but we pulled through like champs.

Dzeko & Hyde said:
City trailed in a Premier League game for the first time. Who stepped up pounded that 1st goal in to pull us even and get us going? Dzeko. Nuff said.

How many times will the Dzeko slaggers have to wipe the egg off their face before they believe?

Dzeko: Goal, Assist, MOTM in our toughest test to date.
To be fair he shouldn't have been given MOTM imo

EDIT: Obviously, there is a big Dzeko fan club on the forum now but there is no need to keep gloating or calling people out EVERY WEEK just because they voiced an opinion on him.

IMO Dzeko motm. Win is all that mattered same against Wolves, fingernails bitten and squeky bum time at the end almost like watching the old city. The sooner we get back to scoring 5 and 6 goals the better it will be for me, sort it out FFS Mancini. :-)

played shit

some players were shit

blahblah

won every league game bar one draw so far

fuck me some people don't know they are born

1 Man City 11 5 0 0 16 2 5 1 0 23 8 29 31
2 Man Utd 11 5 0 1 18 9 3 2 0 10 3 16 26
3 Newcastle 11 4 2 0 10 5 3 2 0 7 3 9 25
4 Chelsea 11 4 0 1 15 9 3 1 2 9 6 9 22

9 points to safety chaps

_56503307_56500036.jpg

if anyone sees this image in a larger size (like 2000px by 1200px size) let me know, think it could look superb as an epic, 300-esque style wallpaper ;-)

Dzeko was the correct choice for MotM, he scored a great goal and set up another. But what impressed me most was that he was playing his arse off in defence too, on at least three occasions he got key interceptions and soaked up the QPR pressure. He may have had a slow start(all the team did) but when he got going I thought he was brilliant. Yaya too was excellent.

Was unfortunately working at villa today, and didn't get home until city's game was over.

Sky + the game and watched this evening, no mention of De Jong anyone know anything, noticed he wasn't on the bench, Boby also mentioned Nasri has a knee problem, was he due to play and pulled from the team?

inGavious said:
_56503307_56500036.jpg

if anyone sees this image in a larger size (like 2000px by 1200px size) let me know, think it could look superb as an epic, 300-esque style wallpaper ;-)
Keeping an eye on my normal sources. May not appear until tomorrow at this stage!

That was a fantastic result as it tells teams with the up and at em attitude that we are no longer push overs.
We scored three top quality goals on a tough night,this will make teams think what the fuck do we do now.
Really happy with that,another test another 3 points.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.