QPR vs City: Post match discussion [Merged]

Blue>Red said:
Rammy Blue said:
jimbo101 said:
Can anyone shed any light on Mario's booking.

From where we were stood it looked a foul. Ref couldn't wait to book him. Damn sure it would've been a pen up the other end.

It was a shockingly bad dive, funny as fuck.

I love balotelli but had my head in my hands when he dived, it was fookin disgraceful, i was embarrassed

To be fair though he thought their defender was going to stick his leg out, he withdrew his foot at the last second which made the dive look worse.

Blue>Red said:
Rammy Blue said:
jimbo101 said:
Can anyone shed any light on Mario's booking.

From where we were stood it looked a foul. Ref couldn't wait to book him. Damn sure it would've been a pen up the other end.

It was a shockingly bad dive, funny as fuck.

I love balotelli but had my head in my hands when he dived, it was fookin disgraceful, i was embarrassed

Fair one. Looked a pen from the stand but happy to be corrected.

Though QPR were superb today. Great attitude & application. Moved the ball well & delivered some good crosses. Played to their strengths & made it difficult for us.
We had to dig in & tough it out to allow our class to tell in the end.
Good result for us.

Re: QPR vs City: Post match discussion

Mr Warnock has a lot to be proud off and i also hope they stay up....s.w.p. had a good game for them but can ANY one tell me why Barton didnt get a card for the tackle on Silva ?
Ducado said:
They gave us a good game used the tiny pitch to their full advantage, perhaps the hardest away match this season, I hope they stay up, but they need to put that kind of performance in against every team not just the big clubs

smeghead64 said:
Mr Warnock has a lot to be proud off and i also hope they stay up....s.w.p. had a good game for them but can ANY one tell me why Barton didnt get a card for the tackle on Silva ?

Because we have to fight against the shite against us, we are doing the job regardless of the decisions....kolorovs fouls for the first goal?
Maybe Bob should cry like that kenny ****, give protection for that diving cheating frker suez, on tv now

Manchester_City_Blue said:
Thank fuck. Only 11 points to safety haha
Nine's enough

Happy here in London just to have the win, followed by a huge fuck off firework display
Absolutely knackered having walked bloody miles

Three points closer eh boys!

lastmanback said:
We were shit and no point hiding the fact, teams like this will be our downfall and that all boils down to attitude. We start games to slow and tempo is way to slow. Swansea, Fulham and QPR with a bit more luck or better forwards would all have beaten us. Our midfield is regularly over run by so called bottom teams. Our attacking players won't always bail us out
. having got that off my chest. Time to crack open another barrel :-)

Rubbish, Swansea hardly got a look in and we basically let Fulham back into the game. Granted QPR played well today and it was a big test for us. End of the day though, I thought we had more goals in us. If teams score two we will score three at the moment.

I was wondering during the game why Nasri wasn't being used, but apparently he had a problem with his knee. Which was unfortunate, because a lot of the players were giving the ball away cheaply, which is something Nasri never does, so we could've used him. Not to mention he is 2nd in chances created this season in the pl with only 7 games started.

It's great, though, that we can win like that when were not at our best. Definitely have the right mentality so far!

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.