QPR vs City: Post match discussion [Merged]

DTeacher said:
45 years of gloryhunting said:
1st time this season we have been outplayed , QPR deserved a point , we were'nt at the races today , but its a sign of a great side when they can play shite and get 3 points. If we play like that against , Newcastle and Napoli we will get turned over.

We were NOT outplayed - they fought like tigers but we always had the better class, even though we were below our usual unassailable standards. ;o)

I think we can rest assured that NO TEAM will turn us over.

i think you will find that munich have already "turned us over" , and if we play like today , in naples , we will get another harsh lesson. We are a very very good side , and every team has there off days , i believe De Jong should be playing against the "scrappers" in the premiership like QPR , we missed his authority in midfield today

Keep playing like that and they'll stay up no trouble. I know we didn't really get out of second gear but they gave it a real go and nearly came away with something.

DTeacher said:
1st time this season we have been outplayed , QPR deserved a point , we were'nt at the races today , but its a sign of a great side when they can play shite and get 3 points. If we play like that against , Newcastle and Napoli we will get turned over.

We were NOT outplayed - they fought like tigers but we always had the better class, even though we were below our usual unassailable standards. ;o)

I think we can rest assured that NO TEAM will turn us over.

i think you will find that munich have already "turned us over" , and if we play like today , in naples , we will get another harsh lesson. We are a very very good side , and every team has there off days , i believe De Jong should be playing against the "scrappers" in the premiership like QPR , we missed his authority in midfield today

Hey we won, won, each game at a time......

Gotta love the Yid forums

Mancini has completely lost the plot at City

[bigimg]http://newsimg.bbc.co.uk/media/images/47654000/jpg/_47654521_buemi.jpg[/bigimg]

IF:

a) this result stays the same (which it won't)

and b) we win both of our games in hand (which we won't)

we move within 3 points of City

lol fuck off spuds

Halfpenny said:
Keep playing like that and they'll stay up no trouble. I know we didn't really get out of second gear but they gave it a real go and nearly came away with something.

yep respect to QPR tbf

didn't play very well, to be fair it looked like a lower league pitch/ground, far to small and enclosed, none of our players would be used to it. worst we have played all year but still 3 points.

ctid.

cleavers said:
1st time this season we have been outplayed , QPR deserved a point
This makes no sense, if we were outplayed surely they deserved three points ? We did enough, other teams have been doing this for years.
You mean you've never seen a game where one team dominates and has still been beaten.
We were lucky today to get 3 points.

Well some of you say our game was shit tonight and we're lucky to get 3 points. I'll say: Let every game be as shitty as this. Score 3, got 3 points. I love that shit.

cannot be arsed reading the whole thread, but i'll say this... our result today was better than utd's and chelsea's. not only did we score more which in the context of the league is more worthy, we won away at a very hard ground with a small wank pitch.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.