QPR vs City: Post match discussion [Merged]

Andouble said:
had to work so was in a total media blackout all day - was able to watch the match tonight getting through the day unspoiled!

Milner is so important to our team, the lad never stops running.

Even though he didn't score I thought Aguero had his best game in a City shirt tonight.

You have to be joking me.... Aguero was far from having his "best game" in a City shirt. Were we watching the same game?

I cant see how a few of you thought that Aguerro had "One of his best match in a City jersey".... He may of looked scary at times when he got the ball, but i wouldn't go anywhere near saying he was as brilliant as he usually is....

qpr gave us a good run for our money and we had to work really hard for anything we got, plus a little luck.
but 3 three high class goals from us in the middle of everthing was ultimately the difference.

i agree with others posters mario has to stop this diving!!

got to agree about Mario,for such a talented player to dive like that is truly awful, ffs Mario stop.Sadly seems to be accepted these days warnock post match almost telling his player he should have cheated!!
"he should have fell over"
fuck me.

Very hard game:-
- Savic has a lot of improving to do!
- AJ disappointed himself again.
- Barry was well below par today.

However the most important thing is 3 points!

I didn't understand Mancini bringing AJ on. Surely bringing De Jong on was the logical choice!

QPR won't play that well again this season and not get anything...You could tell Warnock was pissed of last night they did everything to win that game longer grass well watered tactic change from all his other games they even had more possession than us and passed it beautifully around the park!! That was our toughest game of the season and we won great sign...

Since the opening game, which could be regarded as a bit of a fluke, QPR have been unbeaten, till yesterday
Three draws on the trot, although the better team in two of them, and then a lucky win against Chelsea
Renewed confidence at home led to a team just ready to give us a bloody nose
Yet they were the ones who went home hurt
Well done city for having the team spirit to see it through

SamTheGuru said:
Very hard game:-
- Savic has a lot of improving to do!
- AJ disappointed himself again.
- Barry was well below par today.

However the most important thing is 3 points!

I didn't understand Mancini bringing AJ on. Surely bringing De Jong on was the logical choice!
Dont think De jong was on the bench...

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.