QPR vs City: Post match discussion [Merged]

TheAussie said:
I cant see how a few of you thought that Aguerro had "One of his best match in a City jersey".... He may of looked scary at times when he got the ball, but i wouldn't go anywhere near saying he was as brilliant as he usually is....

Aguero looks like a F1 car that's not quite firing on all cylinders.

JBG said:
I'm increasingly starting to dislike Johnno's attitude. I don't know if I can point to anything concrete but it's just a feeling that I get that he's kind of an unstabilizing force.

Did anybody else see this. I was watching Johnson just after he came on and didn't chase a ball he thought was dead and going off. QPR player ran at full pelt and kept it in. Johnson needed to have played to the whistle and was rightly told this not only by the crowd around me but also Mancini who was VERY animated towards him. I then saw what I thought was Johnson placing his finger to his lips and appearing to 'ssshhhh' Like I say can't be 100% but if that was the case don't think he will factor in many more games before Janaury

markaj97 said:
JBG said:
I'm increasingly starting to dislike Johnno's attitude. I don't know if I can point to anything concrete but it's just a feeling that I get that he's kind of an unstabilizing force.

Did anybody else see this. I was watching Johnson just after he came on and didn't chase a ball he thought was dead and going off. QPR player ran at full pelt and kept it in. Johnson needed to have played to the whistle and was rightly told this not only by the crowd around me but also Mancini who was VERY animated towards him. I then saw what I thought was Johnson placing his finger to his lips and appearing to 'ssshhhh' Like I say can't be 100% but if that was the case don't think he will factor in many more games before Janaury

was the sshh directed at the fans or mancini?

Yesterday was another example of how far we have come.
We did not play well as a team at all, some players were below par, others stepped up, yet away from home, to an improving team who had beaten Chelsea in their last match, and had players in their team who had a point to prove, we ground out that result last night.
Its our results in games like that which will determine where we finish.

ban-mcfc said:
markaj97 said:
JBG said:

Well it happened in the QPR Half nearer to Mancini than the fans so ??

markaj97 said:
ban-mcfc said:
markaj97 said:

either way, it's a dick head thing to do.<br /><br />-- Sun Nov 06, 2011 11:06 am --<br /><br />
markaj97 said:
ban-mcfc said:
markaj97 said:

either way, it's a dick head thing to do.

fair play too qpr, they had a game plan and stuck too it.
this is the type of game that we had to grind out a result which
could pay dividens in the run up to winning anything like the title.

couple of seasons ago we would of lost that or draw at best

well done lads for sticking to it and getting the result which keeps
us rolling on.

Andouble said:
had to work so was in a total media blackout all day - was able to watch the match tonight getting through the day unspoiled!

Milner is so important to our team, the lad never stops running.

Even though he didn't score I thought Aguero had his best game in a City shirt tonight.

I would realy like to know how did found that out?

Did he had any impact on the game? Aguero ain t aving a positive form check, lost more Balls than Dzeko nd ffs he clearly didn t wanted to pass in two great positions - once on the left nd on right while getting in the box. He has lost form, QPR game showed that in so many ways.

Didn't play our best , but still got the 3 points , it is what all top teams do. Even when we aren't at the top of our game , we created a lot of chances and we could have scored more. But I think if Kompany would have been in the back four and helped us out in terms of organisation , it wouldn't have been such a difficult game. But I am delighted that we got the win , we haven't had too many hard fought victories this year , and sometimes they are the sweetest kinds of wins, the victory last night was certainly sweet.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.