QPR vs City: Post match discussion [Merged]

hertsblue said:
Last Week
City awarded 5 fouls Wolves 17

Now
QPR awarded 14 fouls City 5

Bit worrying how refs are not giving us free kicks but awarding them to the opposition like they are going out of fashion. 1st goal today was a joke free kick, player tripped himself up.

The lino was right next to it and still stuck his flag up - bent coont - outed you twat!

Re: QPR vs City: Post match discussion

I never watch games with English commentary on anymore. Foreign commentators are better- you can still hear the crowd but can't understand the idiocy.

Richards was awful. Tucked in way too narrow, relied heavily on Yaya/Silva/Johnson to cover his arse.
Savic was good in possession, but as I feared, he dives in too early. Could easily have given away a pen.
Silva hasn't been great for a couple of games now. Same for Aguero. Hopefully just a blip.
Johnson - TRACK BACK YOU FUCKER.

Positives were Hart, Milner.

Our defence needs to go back to basics. I think it'd be a mistake to see this shakiness is purely a result of Kompany missing. It goes deeper than that.

Look at it this way, at least we won today with goals we actually scored ourselves.

Race more difficult than expected, but overcome with character and heart ..
was important to win and keep the 5-point lead before the break.
The decisive move of Mancini who has moved out Yaya Toure

My big critisism is of joe hart. when we were under the cosh he persisted in blasting the ball up field and everytime we lost possesssion and were being peppered ! fucking bowl it out joe so we can work it up from the back and take the pressure off

Michael Corleone said:
Why merge a completely separate thing for ratings. F*ck I don't half hate you mods sometimes.

Wan't to save bandwidth, delete some of the centuries old threads ffs.
100% THIS.

After each game, their are several topics to discuss. You can talk about them all in one fuck off thread.

QPR,our hardest game so far..

..yeah or nay.
They played well tonight,gave us a right good game.
Bolton was tough,this was harder.(not as hard as our last away game) ;)
Good thing is,we won.
Never played great,but fought well.
Another 3 points in the bag.
Fukn hell,we're only 9 points from safety ;)

Re: QPR,our hardest game so far..

yeah but we allowed it to be to an extent, stupid decisions on the ball sloppy play maybe even the wrong squad selection for the game, but we got the points so im happy.

Michael Corleone said:
Cheesy said:
Michael Corleone said:
Why merge a completely separate thing for ratings. F*ck I don't half hate you mods sometimes.

Oh don't say that. You'll upset us :-(

Hilarious, you'll be live at the Apollo in no time. Idiot.

Fucking hell Corleone... chill out ffs we just won and all that jazz ;-)

Savic is smooth as butter when the ball is on the ground, but hopeless when he has to fight for the ball in the air. He needs to be stronger than that in order to make it in the BPL. Helguson bullied him for every single aerial ball.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.