QPR Vs City Post Match Discussion Thread

Cheadle_hulmeBlue said:
grim up north said:
Cheadle_hulmeBlue said:
difference being nasri often hasnt played well, barry and milner have.

Milner really

Yes really, thats why hes been in the team. He didnt play that well tonight- but no one did really.

Milner was shite on Saturday again, he cannot pass water he is a headless chicken

you need genuine width against a flat back 10, to stretch the play, we try but clichy,zabba,nasri,silva are not that type of player

utd go there next and i'm sure they will play 2 wingers, pick from nani,valencia,young

their keeper made 3 great saves but nothing really for sergio to feed off

Danielmanc said:
Stretfordian_Blue said:
Danielmanc said:
4 points behind :-)
If it's still that way this time tomorrow you can give me that smiley face ;)

You give up too easy - maybe the Saints will get something. You can join the doom merchants if you want and say the season is over. I'm gonna choose not to.
I've not said the season is over, but there is no chance it won't be 7 points tomorrow.

if united didnt have RVP, they wouldnt be so ahead imo

he is the difference between the sides. he's that good.

utds crossing will be better than ours when they play qpr.We cannot get behind any fulll backs we play against to get their defence turning instead we play hopefull balls in that allows them to come to meet the ball and head easily away.
Tevez needs resting looks a million miles away from scoring a goal for us and boy do we need 1,dissappointing performance as the table does not lie(qpr 2 wins all season)had to take all 3 points tonight to keep the pressure on utd

JULES said:
Pigeonho said:
Lol at United having won it according to some mardy bums.
Its fucking JANUARY.
Also, the concept is two teams are playing. QPR had a game plan and for them it worked, so kudos to them for that.
spot on, there are some right wankers on here
When you are chasing the title and the oppositions game plan is 'just sit back, stay tight' and that makes you clueless it's obvious fans are going to be pissed off

pml79 said:
Marvin said:
citytill1die84 said:
Absolute fucking disgrace champ16ns don't draw against shit team I'm really pissed off.
A point away is not a disaster. It's not easy beating teams who are fighting for their lives.

Utd will find that too
agree but the rags go lookin for goals they are dangerous goin forward they always go for that early goal to bring the opposition out to get more goals were too slow in build up play in three passes we do the rags will do it in one
Spot on,think what you trying to say in short is,the rags are more direct in their play,at times we overplay it....

grim up north said:
Cheadle_hulmeBlue said:
grim up north said:
Milner really

Yes really, thats why hes been in the team. He didnt play that well tonight- but no one did really.

Milner was shite on Saturday again, he cannot pass water he is a headless chicken

He did ok. Ive seen youre posts on milner and you clearly dont like him and never will no matter what he does. Are you honestly saying nasri should be ahead of him ??

Massive over reaction from some people on bluemoon.I see it as a point gained and we can still win that title

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.