QPR Vs City Post Match Discussion Thread

lukyman said:
oddfellows said:
Think Everton away last year, we lost 1-0 on 31st Jan after bossing the game, in the next nine games we went 5-2-2 dropping 10 points.

We lost against Swansea away, drew against Stoke away and Sunderland at home and lost against Arsenal away.

All to play for.

Keep the faith.
Ditto.
You, my friend, are too sensible for this thread!

Yes but United didnt have Van Persie then

Mancini is clearly upset and probably a bit shocked (despite all the media speculation) that Mario has actually left the club, maybe he felt as though he failed in bringing the out his undoubted potential and is trying to come to terms with this. Whatever it is I think his mood has transferred into the players' performance tonight which was somewhat lack lustre and uninspiring.
I fully expect a more positive approach on Sunday in a game we simply have to win.

Sorry, but i have just got in from the pub so I am typing this very drunk.
Hart had a great save, Silva kicked out and had the ref seen it he would have been sent off and they had a stone wall penalty claim turned down on about 80 minutes.
Is this the performance of Champions against the bottom of the table?
We were/are lack lustre and have to hope that Southampton pull out all the stops with a new manager against the rags tomorrow.
It saddens me to say that if Mario is not replaced within the next two days I cannot see how we will mount a challenge this year to be honest.
Seeing double - but not a double - night all.

JoeMercer'sWay said:
oddfellows said:
JoeMercer'sWay said:
well we won't win the title if we don't get the results.

End of the day it's a number of things going back to the failings in the summer and it's ending up costing us.

0-0 at the bottom club is not good enough for the Champions, especially when they are already 5 points behind.

It's not like they have had to play much recently anyway as they got knocked out of the League Cup and have no Europe to look forward, rare midweek venture, shouldn't be an issue for our stars.

Regretfully, we can't change what happened tonight.
Take it on the chin and move on

We'll all move on, nothing wrong with talking about it on the night.

Yes, I agree, frustrating though isn't it?

Depending on what the rag result is tomorrow, the Liverpool game is turning out to be a do or die game. Fuck me how much more stress can my heart take ?

greasedupdeafguy said:
welsh_andy said:
am staggered by some of the negative comments on here tonight, 2 world class saves and some passion shown by qpr. it was a good point, yes shooting was shit, yes passing was piss poor. some of you guys are handing trophy over to the rags, ffs think theres enough games left for them to drop points and they will.
sometimes i wish our players would show some passion like some of those qpr guys 2nite.

im happy with a point, its a point gained
It isn't a point gained, United will win tomorrow and once again go 7 points clear, everytime we gain some points on them we take a step backwards. QPR even away should be bread and butter for a side battling for the title.
look at there last 5 results exclding other night, they hold spurs beat chelski under harry. personally i tip my hat to arry, hes done a gd job lately and they way they defended 2nite they deserved a point in my eyes, they showed real passion, isnt that what we want from our players, sometimes shit happens, but at least we got a point where as in past we would have lost after so much dominance<br /><br />-- Tue Jan 29, 2013 11:35 pm --<br /><br />
citymad said:
Depending on what the rag result is tomorrow, the Liverpool game is turning out to be a do or die game. Fuck me how much more stress can my heart take ?
you a b;ue, your heart should be as strong as an ox after all these years of following the ups, but mainly downs :-)

km09 said:
lukyman said:
oddfellows said:
Think Everton away last year, we lost 1-0 on 31st Jan after bossing the game, in the next nine games we went 5-2-2 dropping 10 points.

We lost against Swansea away, drew against Stoke away and Sunderland at home and lost against Arsenal away.

All to play for.

Keep the faith.
Ditto.
You, my friend, are too sensible for this thread!

Yes but United didnt have Van Persie then

What has that got to do with what we do?

greasedupdeafguy said:
Yaya_Tony said:
MCFC BOB said:
They bloody are.
He thinks the manager is, ignore him.
The lack of a deep lying playmaker and a winger is the fucking problem. Cant think off to many chances the strikers had.
Winger, might tentatively agree, but someone posted a 1 goal in 37 chances stat before, in addition to our clean sheet record it suggests the strikers aren't doing their job effectively. We've had chances to finish off teams but we aren't taking them. That's why we didn't score tonight.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.