QPR Vs City Post Match Discussion Thread

A point at QPR is a bad result and we all know it

But there's more than a 1/3rd of the season to go, and if we can beat Liverpool at home at the weekend, the gap maybe back at 5 or 7 points. Hardly the end of the world.

A couple of seasons ago we'd have loved to be in this situation. There are only two decent teams in the Premiership at the moment, and we are one of them

Didnt think we played too badly particularly in the first half. Its just not falling for us at the moment. Granted weve been winning recently but the scorelines havent been reflective of the improved performances. I think we missed the likes of yaya and richards tonight, obviously neither absence could be helped, but personally I would have liked to have seen sinclair introduced a little earlier to change it up a bit.

JoeMercer'sWay said:
Rascal said:
stavros said:

Thats allowed surely without the histronics we have seen tonight.

We had a tough game last saturday, we are missing players, surely an off night is allowed occasionally and our off games at the moment include clean sheets, including tonight playing a midfielder at CH

Nasri has just come back from illness, Rodwell and Kolarov i doubt are fully fit, Nasty was on the bench which says he aint fully fit either.

We are at the bare bones yet people expect our players to behave like robots and perform every game. Thats a fucking nonsense as not one of you performs the same to your best in real life everyday.

well we won't win the title if we don't get the results.

End of the day it's a number of things going back to the failings in the summer and it's ending up costing us.

0-0 at the bottom club is not good enough for the Champions, especially when they are already 5 points behind.

It's not like they have had to play much recently anyway as they got knocked out of the League Cup and have no Europe to look forward, rare midweek venture, shouldn't be an issue for our stars.

Regretfully, we can't change what happened tonight.
Take it on the chin and move on

oddfellows said:
Think Everton away last year, we lost 1-0 on 31st Jan after bossing the game, in the next nine games we went 5-2-2 dropping 10 points.

We lost against Swansea away, drew against Stoke away and Sunderland at home and lost against Arsenal away.

All to play for.

Keep the faith.
Ditto.
You, my friend, are too sensible for this thread!

cptaidan88 said:
Didnt think we played too badly particularly in the first half. Its just not falling for us at the moment. Granted weve been winning recently but the scorelines havent been reflective of the improved performances. I think we missed the likes of yaya and richards tonight, obviously neither could be helped, but personally I would have liked to have seen sinclair introduced a little earlier to change it up a bit.
indeed, goalkeepers having good games against us, hitting the bar and missed chances, our strikers have to find form soon, just have to look to Liverpool at the weekend now.

am staggered by some of the negative comments on here tonight, 2 world class saves and some passion shown by qpr. it was a good point, yes shooting was shit, yes passing was piss poor. some of you guys are handing trophy over to the rags, ffs think theres enough games left for them to drop points and they will.
sometimes i wish our players would show some passion like some of those qpr guys 2nite.

im happy with a point, its a point gained

oddfellows said:
JoeMercer'sWay said:
Rascal said:

We had a tough game last saturday, we are missing players, surely an off night is allowed occasionally and our off games at the moment include clean sheets, including tonight playing a midfielder at CH

Nasri has just come back from illness, Rodwell and Kolarov i doubt are fully fit, Nasty was on the bench which says he aint fully fit either.

We are at the bare bones yet people expect our players to behave like robots and perform every game. Thats a fucking nonsense as not one of you performs the same to your best in real life everyday.

well we won't win the title if we don't get the results.

End of the day it's a number of things going back to the failings in the summer and it's ending up costing us.

0-0 at the bottom club is not good enough for the Champions, especially when they are already 5 points behind.

It's not like they have had to play much recently anyway as they got knocked out of the League Cup and have no Europe to look forward, rare midweek venture, shouldn't be an issue for our stars.

Regretfully, we can't change what happened tonight.
Take it on the chin and move on

We'll all move on, nothing wrong with talking about it on the night.

baildon blue said:
Rascal said:
stavros said:

Spot on

Some sensible points you make but the fact is we really should be putting away some of these chances were getting. Time to forget this game and move on to the scousers which bob was probably saving nasty for.

welsh_andy said:
am staggered by some of the negative comments on here tonight, 2 world class saves and some passion shown by qpr. it was a good point, yes shooting was shit, yes passing was piss poor. some of you guys are handing trophy over to the rags, ffs think theres enough games left for them to drop points and they will.
sometimes i wish our players would show some passion like some of those qpr guys 2nite.

im happy with a point, its a point gained
It isn't a point gained, United will win tomorrow and once again go 7 points clear, everytime we gain some points on them we take a step backwards. QPR even away should be bread and butter for a side battling for the title.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.