QPR Vs City Post Match Discussion Thread

greasedupdeafguy said:
grim up north said:
stavros said:
any city fan happy with that should hang their head in shame.

and as a previous poster said it was our responsibility to break them down.....we couldn't ....hence two points dropped.

the team/management aren't/shouldn't be immune from criticism when they don't perform.

No credit to QPR then
Obviously you have to give some credit to QPR but you have to question why we constantly drop points to teams who always park the bus even though we have so much attacking talent at our disposal.
This from the guy who says it isn't the strikers who aren't performing? Priceless mate, ycnmiu.

Don't care how you look at this, they were dropped point tonight, we are in a position where we cannot afford that.
We were playing without any enthusiasm, as if we were points in front and winning wasn't necessary.
It was good while it lasted bur unfortunately, we won't be champions for much longer

All this talk about wingers, but I have been wondering, who exactly do we have in mind? There really aren't many out there that we could realistically get atm.

warringtonblue said:
Don't care how you look at this, they were dropped point tonight, we are in a position where we cannot afford that.
We were playing without any enthusiasm, as if we were points in front and winning wasn't necessary.
It was good while it lasted bur unfortunately, we won't be champions for much longer

Sorry, but you're a rag wum and obvious with it.

Same as last season at the same time, too much drama arround here.

But i have to agree that today's peformance was a real test to check your faith in the team as a real supporter.

I was expecting the midfield Barry-Milner to be barely average: it has.
I was expecting Nasri to be non-existent after a run of three weeks without competition : he has.
I was expecting Aguerro/Silva/Tevez to be wastefull : they have.
Zaba, Clichy, Garcia, Lescott and Hart were ok.

We missed inspiration and ruthlessness in their box, and missed Yaya too.

Pam said:
warringtonblue said:

No I'm not, you honestly believe we were good tonight?

Yaya_Tony said:
greasedupdeafguy said:
grim up north said:
No credit to QPR then
Obviously you have to give some credit to QPR but you have to question why we constantly drop points to teams who always park the bus even though we have so much attacking talent at our disposal.
This from the guy who says it isn't the strikers who aren't performing? Priceless mate, ycnmiu.
So you think it is all down to our strikers for why we are dropping points against the likes of Sunderland, West ham etc, you think it has nothing to do with the lack of width, speed of buildup, and so on priceless.

Pam said:
warringtonblue said:

pam im sorry but you are a knob

Yaya_Tony said:
greasedupdeafguy said:
Yaya_Tony said:
He thinks the manager is, ignore him.
The lack of a deep lying playmaker and a winger is the fucking problem. Cant think off to many chances the strikers had.
Winger, might tentatively agree, but someone posted a 1 goal in 37 chances stat before, in addition to our clean sheet record it suggests the strikers aren't doing their job effectively. We've had chances to finish off teams but we aren't taking them. That's why we didn't score tonight.
What good clear cut opportunities did Tevez and Aguero have tonight? They can be wasteful especailly Tevez but imo its unfair to but all the blame on the strikers when you can clearly see there are other major deficiencies in the team.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.