QPR Vs City Post Match Discussion Thread

Their keeper had a great game
They worked hard closing us down
They parked the bus with no ambition
Nasri contributed zero to the cause

Great save by Joe that won the point

Small pitch worked into their favour with their game plan

What pisses me off is that our main player is Yaya, everything goes through him and he steps up to the plate when we need somebody to and he is missing for two months for a tin pot cup in Africa !!! Would be like united losing van Persie or Rooney for a world cup half way through the season.

Let's hope that shit cup is not on next year and we actually get a full season out of Yaya

Lets face it, it's a crap result. Has handed the initiative back after they dropped points at Spurs, which was a tougher game than this. Our away form has been poor all season however.

Midfields the problem - too much chuckle brother football - me to you, you to me with no decisive passes through a wall of defenders. Movement from the strikers is a must and if Mancinis getting disallusioned with English Football, go out and stretch the game.

If teams are going to defend deep, accept that they may score on the counter but we go and stretch the game and we are more than capable of scoring more goals to win, simple.

Keegan at Newcastle style!

We were very frustrating, and while we applied a minor amount of pressure - Julio Cesar only made 2 good saves of note, from Barry and point blank from Silva. Overall quite a poor performance and definitely could be a disaster result in the title race. Having looked at the fixtures, I think leading into the united game we will have done very well just to keep it to 7 pts too. That's quite a worry.

Pam said:
We would have won by a cricket score if our strikers hadn't passed up so many good chances. We didn't play badly, we just weren't clinical enough. Its been the story of our season so far.

This. Never seen a team so wastefull given the chances we make in a game. Okay the keeper can have a blinder but in a game the other week we had 20 attempts with 3 on target. We have skillfull strikers but we do need that clinical one also.
But its not over yet even if they win tonight, but i have a feeling Southampton can get something there if they attack as they have been doing and not do what alot do and sit back and try and defend for 90 mins

bookiesgirl said:
rubbish, lets hope qpr defend like that in a couple of weeks when they play the rags athome, but we all know they wont

you're not wrong.. Redknapp knows UTD are sh*t at the back so will seek to exploit this by plsying more openly. Trouble is it will back-fire.

Another bad day at the office to coin a phrase. Seriously can't understand Mancini's thinking in bringing on Rodwell when we need a goal, releasing Milner forward is not the answer, he got away with it on Saturday as we scored as he was making that same substitution.

We played reasonably well. Their keeper had a good game. Defensively we are looking very good.

Some people on here know my thoughts about Nasri - bar the odd good performance he has failed to deliver. Would rather of had Tevez playing in his place and Dzeko up top.

They parked the bus and got what they set out to get. Lets hope we bring our shooting boots against the scousers

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.