QPR Vs City Post Match Discussion Thread

"Are City missing Mario already"? The champions could only draw with QPR

The fucking morons on SSN have just said this.

YCNMIU

Pam said:
"Are City missing Mario already"? The champions could only draw with QPR

The fucking morons on SSN have just said this.

YCNMIU

Earlier on I saw 'No Mario, No goals for the champions'.

Deluded twats. A lot of good he'd have done sitting on the bench...

Unfortunately two points dropped which we couldn't really afford to at this juncture.

Again we lacked that clinical finish when required.

Couldn't fault the work rate and ability to keep the ball albeit in non threatening areas but not enough players getting into the scoring positions largely due to slow build up play ala West Ham.

mancity1 said:
Unfortunately two points dropped which we couldn't really afford to at this juncture.

Couldn't fault the work rate and ability to keep the ball albeit in non threatening areas but not enough players getting into the scoring positions largely due to slow build up play ala West Ham.

Chill Mancity 1, for all will be well. I am calling for a hunger strike unless we win at least the next 49 matches on the spin. I have emailed the club and told them in no uncertain terms that this is not a bluff and they will have blood on their hands big style if they dare to pull this shit ever again. So they won't dare drop another point all season long.

-Milner should only play on the wing, hes not effective as a holding middy
-NO width, terrible crossing (Clichy especially)
-Our strikers NEED to start capitalizing
-Nasri is basically useless.
-Barry, Aguero, and Tevez played like shit.
-I think Sergio's divorce is effecting his play. He's not the player he was last season.
-poor, unenergetic, boring performance, but lets not forget we were missing our 2 best players (yaya, vinny) hopefully they come back before its too late.
-I can't remember the last time we got scored on.

de niro said:
some posts in this thread are a fucking embarrassment. the title has not "gone", it wasn't "the worst we've played" we DID look like scoring. we were away from home facing a team fighting for their lives, we were missing two of our best players one of which is our captain. the conditions were terrible, yes the same for both sides but its a leveller. their goalie had the game of his life. add all that up and be thankful we are so good apart from ONE save from joe we were in total control. we have a point away from home so lets take that and go again next week.

Well said! I agree, the conditions were terrible, and we're not going to win ever game.The title is not over. The blues have been there before and know how to win. The rags have Madrid and mabye beyond, even the Europa League.
We have to give it time and be patient. Come on City!

personally i think we have one eye on our big cup game.
we need to keep our eye on the ball especially at tin pot places like qpr

mancity1 said:

Totally agree the build up play was so slow. In the scheme of things an away point against any team in the Premier League is great...the problem is at this stage of this current season a point isn't good enough...in fact Mancini is replicating Mark Hughes with the amount of draws. So back to seven behind, ah well onwards and upwards but we really need to step up a gear as a team, Liverpool next and they will have a point to prove after losing at Oldham.

Mr Ed (The Stables) said:
mancity1 said:

Totally agree the build up play was so slow. In the scheme of things an away point against any team in the Premier League is great...the problem is at this stage of this current season a point isn't good enough...in fact Mancini is replicating Mark Hughes with the amount of draws. So back to seven behind, ah well onwards and upwards but we really need to step up a gear as a team, Liverpool next and they will have a point to prove after losing at Oldham.
they can prove that point vs. Arsenal and than roll over against us hopefully!

citymad said:
afgtnk said:
Just finished watching the game

Cons:

Barry & Milner - just woeful
Clichy - Please refrain from crossing the ball ever again
Silva - Bit below his usual self, too many poor touches & misjudged passes, not incisive enough
Tevez - has lost his mojo and I believe it will be difficult for him to ever regain it
Nasri - had his usual game where he goes missing for the majority

Pros:
Garcia & Lescott - Extremely solid, especially Garcia, didn't have very much to do though
Sinclair - looked dangerous with his few touches, should've started this game against a team not looking to win
Aguero - class touches, movement & runs as usual, was again wasteful though, coming back nicely imo

Thought Barry and Silva were very good tonight.

I'm a big big Barry fan but gaz had his worse game for city tonight.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.