QPR Vs City Post Match Discussion Thread

Just watched the post match interview with Mancini. He looked knackered! Love his passion but seems like the pressure has taken 5 years off him. This team and this manager deserve success

smiles said:
Just watched the post match interview with Mancini. He looked knackered! Love his passion but seems like the pressure has taken 5 years off him. This team and this manager deserve success

No we don't, deserve success it needs to be earned.

We move the ball too slowly and are left short when hit on the break.
We might not like to admit it but the pace we move the ball from defence to attack could cost us the league if it already hasn't.

grim up north said:
greasedupdeafguy said:
Sky Blue said:
One of the few sensible posters on here.
Not really every man and his dog knew QPR were gonna stick 10 men behind the ball and hit us on the counter it is Mancinis job to get a game plan to counter this, there will be days where we're just unlucky but this is happening to regularly the same fucking thing is happening over and over again (sunderland away, west ham away, Everton home etc) and with the players we have it isn't good enough especially when we're fighting for the title and for people to say a point is good against the fucking bottom of the side team is laughable.

Who is saying a point is good enough. We have no god given right to beat anybody, ask red scouse, spurs, Norwich et al. What pisses me right of is the spoilt bastards who come on here because we don't bang three goals in every game. What exactly do you expect QPR to do. Play us at our own game they would get ripped apart.

sadly thats what they will do vrs the rags and lose the game in the first 2 mins.. they only seem to play ''well'' versus us. Last years 2 games where by no means freebees.

AntiUnited said:
grim up north said:
greasedupdeafguy said:
Not really every man and his dog knew QPR were gonna stick 10 men behind the ball and hit us on the counter it is Mancinis job to get a game plan to counter this, there will be days where we're just unlucky but this is happening to regularly the same fucking thing is happening over and over again (sunderland away, west ham away, Everton home etc) and with the players we have it isn't good enough especially when we're fighting for the title and for people to say a point is good against the fucking bottom of the side team is laughable.

Who is saying a point is good enough. We have no god given right to beat anybody, ask red scouse, spurs, Norwich et al. What pisses me right of is the spoilt bastards who come on here because we don't bang three goals in every game. What exactly do you expect QPR to do. Play us at our own game they would get ripped apart.

sadly thats what they will do vrs the rags and lose the game in the first 2 mins.. they only seem to play ''well'' versus us. Last years 2 games where by no means freebees.

Spurs got a 0-0 draw at Loftus Road the other week and this was declared by the punditry to be a decent result for them.

Pam said:
AntiUnited said:
grim up north said:

Spurs got a 0-0 draw at Loftus Road the other week and this was declared by the punditry to be a decent result for them.

thats spurs.... and this is united its going to be From the start of the game the ball will go wide and flood the box with players keep wiping the ball with pace and eventually it will go in. spurs dont do that only united do that ''Creative shit'' thats how u beat busparking tactics.

Mancini looks like a man who is becoming increasingly disillusioned with the negativity of English football, at least when teams are playing against us. My gut feeling tells me that, unless we win either the league title or the FA Cup, he will be off to pastures new in the summer. Reluctantly seeing his baby (Mario) thrown out with the bath water may have been the last straw.

lionheart said:
Mancini looks like a man who is becoming increasingly disillusioned with the negativity of English football, at least when teams are playing against us. My gut feeling tells me that, unless we win either the league title or the FA Cup, he will be off to pastures new in the summer. Reluctantly seeing his baby (Mario) thrown out with the bath water may have been the last straw.
Good grief

Let's be real here. QPR were defending with the team behind the ball, which is to be expected. And our team had multiple chances to finish the ball but were denied by a fantastic Julio Cesar. I don't like it, but a draw should be a fair reflection of the game.

We could have started Dzeko, which could have given us 45 mins of difference, but I suppose Dzeko needed a rest. Tevez and Aguero should never be our first choice strike pairing. When Tevez and Aguero plays, the team doesn't seem to know where to put the ball, as there hasn't been a focal point.

Start Dzeko or not, we should use this window to remedy the situation. Get a more central striker.

On a side note, might I say, Phil Dowd was excellent.

lionheart said:
Mancini looks like a man who is becoming increasingly disillusioned with the negativity of English football
That would be a bit rich for an Italian, especially one who spent his early days at City playing a not-to-dissimilar system.

And I don't for one moment believe Balotelli was sold against his wishes. It was a move that suited all parties and that all parties were happy with.

Akira said:
Tevez and Aguero should never be our first choice strike pairing. When Tevez and Aguero plays, the team doesn't seem to know where to put the ball, as there hasn't been a focal point.

It's only a few weeks since "City always win when Tevez and Aguero start". Typical City soon kyboshed that stat.

Akira said:
On a side note, might I say, Phil Dowd was excellent.
Wot no penalty?

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.