Quad not treble

I hope you all saw that Rennes beat PSG at the French Cup Final. Mbappe sent off. These events are never a given. One moment of magic, bad luck, sending off and the game can be gone. I think having the QPR and the Wigan experience in our collective memory banks should count for something?

It may well be. But nobody can deny that the Carabao Cup has descended into a mid-season kickabout for fringe players. And that still counts.
Maybe so, i just have an affinity with the League Cup.
The Charity/Community Shield is a pretty cool looking trophy though

Totally agree if only to get rags raging

They didn’t win the charity shield in 98/99 so the quadruple sounds good to me

I am just happy to win next 3 games, what you want to call that achievement is up to you.

Fuck sake I remember when I was happy to win 4 games not 4 pots, not gonna get hung up on what we call it.

I am just happy to win next 3 games, what you want to call that achievement is up to you.

Fuck sake I remember when I was happy to win 4 games not 4 pots, not gonna get hung up on what we call it.
A draw away (Against anyone - even a lower league side in the cup) and it was a weekend of celebration.

Winning the first ever domestic grand slam is not to be sniffed at though I am sure some morons in the media will continue to claim that Pep is a failure!

Jose always referred to it as 3 "Titles" not cups. He held three fingers up at matches though. They seem to think it mattered...

It's right up there with the Asian and American cups in my book (whatever they're called). It's nothing more than a pre-season friendly with a fancy trophy.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.