Queen Elizabeth II

Lots of sport already gone, Fridays EFL games, test cricket, golf, test, and normal rugby, cycling, so football will almost certainly follow suit I think, as it should, despite what we fans think.
Almost a certainty I would have thought as a mark of respect to the Monarchy, game will be played sometime in the future probably after the World Cup now.

Can’t agree on Johnson.
He is, was and always will be a self-serving narcissistic tw*t of the highest order.
Trying to steal the limelight from people who actually have an official responsibility to comment today.
Fuc* him and his Greek Phrasebook

agree on Starmer, really well chosen words
We'll chosen words with an interesting choice of books framed behind his speech. But that's for another thread.

Personally I feel a bit weird about her passing. I've not seen anyone since the announcement. However I feel a collective wave of grief around me.

As others have said in this thread Charlie has a high standard to attain as we don't seem to have any one as stateswoman like as her anymore.

Lots of sport already gone, Fridays EFL games, test cricket, golf, test, and normal rugby, cycling, so football will almost certainly follow suit I think, as it should, despite what we fans think.

Respectfully, I completely disagree. Just feels like the definition of a hollow gesture and I don't see a need to impact on anyone's lives outside of what is necessary.

Almost a certainty I would have thought as a mark of respect to the Monarchy, game will be played sometime in the future probably after the World Cup now.
Yeah, expecting a full cancellation especially as they're moving the body on Saturday with a slow procession southwards. Will need plenty of police that would normally be on show at sporting events to cover that instead.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.