Queen Elizabeth II

I heard he's had quite a bit of crumpet on the side but obviously nobody really mentions it.
My grandma, who’s 95 and loved HRH is convinced that Phillip played away in the 50s. “Why else would there be a 10 year gap between their children?”

It doesn’t fit the rhetoric though, so it only reaffirms bad eggs, not makes them bad.

It was 40 years ago and with the woman he has always loved.

Time to let go of that.

No idea how you can like Harry and his wife either.

Mind boggling
Even worse then, he married diana for kids , he should have married the other instead , what theh did was evil

I have followed the boys , always felt sorry for them , harry is broken and had to get out

My grandma, who’s 95 and loved HRH is convinced that Phillip played away in the 50s. “Why else would there be a 10 year gap between their children?”

It doesn’t fit the rhetoric though, so it only reaffirms bad eggs, not makes them bad.
I think they referenced in in the crown that he played away. Liked to go out with his mates a lot to gentlemen's clubs.

I'm sure the queen was well aware as is Kate but if they decide to stay then that's their choice.

I think they referenced in in the crown that he played away. Liked to go out with his mates a lot to gentlemen's clubs.

I'm sure the queen was well aware as is Kate but if they decide to stay then that's their choice.
Yeah, it’s always been the way. We just have instant news available 24/7 now.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.