Queen Elizabeth II

Pub Quiz Question for the future:

In which year was there 2 Prime Ministers, a Queen and a King all within 1 week?

No offence but That’s a truly terrible pub quiz question! literally everyone 5 years old and up will remember the year Queen Elizabeth died.

Might as well ask “In which year did the Beatles play their last official UK concert and England won the World Cup”

"Seyton
The Queen, my lord, is dead.

Macbeth
She should have died hereafter.
There would have been a time for such a word.
Tomorrow and tomorrow and tomorrow
Creeps in this petty pace from day to day
To the last syllable of recorded time,
And all our yesterdays have lighted fools
The way to dusty death. Out, out, brief candle!
Life's but a walking shadow, a poor player
That struts and frets his hour upon the stage
And then is heard no more. It is a tale
Told by an idiot, full of sound and fury,
Signifying nothing."

Love it.

RIP

Definitely the first comparison of Elizabeth 2 and Lady Macbeth I’ve seen so far, I think Trevor Sinclair would like it.

No offence but That’s a truly terrible pub quiz question! literally everyone 5 years old and up will remember the year Queen Elizabeth died.

Might as well ask “In which year did the Beatles play their last official UK concert and England won the World Cup”
Was it 1969?

I think you may have missed the tongue in cheek aspect of my post.

It does perfectly show why Twitter can be a cesspit of reactions though.

;-)

Yeah saw some weird ones and the most extreme ones seem to be from dippers/ scousers

Am I missing something about scousers and their dislike of the monarchy? Seems they boo the anthem too.

Can anyone fill me in on what's causing someone posting garbage like this?

Yeah saw some weird ones and the most extreme ones seem to be from dippers/ scousers

Am I missing something about scousers and their dislike of the monarchy? Seems they boo the anthem too.

Can anyone fill me in on what's causing something like this?

The sad thing is people will read that and then believe it.

Can anyone fill me in on what's causing something like this?

Some people don’t believe there should be a monarchy and tend to point out its failings, whereas royalists turn a blind eye to the stuff they don’t like.

It’s like everything on social media. It’s given all and sundry a platform to spout what they like, good and bad.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.