Queen Elizabeth II

Yeah saw some weird ones and the most extreme ones seem to be from dippers/ scousers

Am I missing something about scousers and their dislike of the monarchy? Seems they boo the anthem too.

Can anyone fill me in on what's causing someone posting garbage like this?

I swear to god I’ve never been in a city more stuffed full of statues and tributes to the royal family than Liverpool.

You can’t go 5 minutes without facing up to some gigantic bronze figure of Victoria or Albert, you can’t drive from one side of the city to the other without passing through the Kingsway or Queensway tunnel - completely with statues by the entrances.

If they hated the monarchy so much they’d have pulled them down ages ago or defaced them.

The whole “scouse not English” is a real minority view that seems to be artificially amplified online in football social media.

In death, you show respect to your biggest enemy because love and hate are pretty much the same thing,

me am 1000% not a fan of the royals or what they stand for ? Not hate but pity them really, so if people find happiness in them and love then I will show respect

The bullshit fake upset on my usual radio stations today has been beyond sick.

Quite amusing listening to Radio X desperately trying to “play music that matches the mood of the nation” but realising most indie music doesn’t do that.

Chuckles when they launched into FEAR by Ian fucking Brown.

Yeah saw some weird ones and the most extreme ones seem to be from dippers/ scousers

Am I missing something about scousers and their dislike of the monarchy? Seems they boo the anthem too.

Can’t get my head around this.
A dipper complaining about killing someone abroad and stealing from others !!! !!!!

Bit rich scousers disliking someone for stealing her wealth or killing abroad

Criminals!!!!!!

i am not a devout monarchist , i liked the queen and i like harry and his wife , the two adulterers we have now i cant stand
It was 40 years ago and with the woman he has always loved.

Time to let go of that.

No idea how you can like Harry and his wife either.

Mind boggling

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.