Queen Elizabeth II

The coverage on the main channels is utterly ludicrous and a little nauseating. In this age of 24 hour news channels and both the BBC and ITV having four channels each, can they not use just ONE of them to play this repeated news over and over and let people who don't want to wallow in it watch other stuff? I have nothing against the Queen and showing respect for the excellent job she did for so many years, but please come on, I have no interest in the royal family, none whatsoever.

Thank fuck I'm off to Tenerife on Tuesday! I would have gone earlier but stayed to take in the Spurs game, that worked out well eh? I can't wait to bloody escape!

I blubbed all the way through my mums eulogy when i spoke at her funeral. Literally cried whilst talking . Not getting some posters on here
I did one for my dad and fought back tears at end when it came to saying ‘Goodbye’. There was no way I could have done my mum’s much as I would love to have done. I got a present she sent for my birthday two days after she died and it broke me.

Fair play to King Charles. That was awesome.

Fcuk it, i'll admit it, i've always quite liked Charles.
Never quite took to Diana
I loved Diana, never really took to Charles because of his behaviour but as I've aged I've come to realise that you cannot always choose who you love. He did the right thing by Diana after her death and made sure she was treated with respect and laid to rest properly., and he's been with Camilla a very long time now. his sons have grown to forgive her and care about her so if they can do that then I can look past the circumstances

The coverage on the main channels is utterly ludicrous and a little nauseating. In this age of 24 hour news channels and both the BBC and ITV having four channels each, can they not use just ONE of them to play this repeated news over and over and let people who don't want to wallow in it watch other stuff? I have nothing against the Queen and showing respect for the excellent job she did for so many years, but please come on, I have no interest in the royal family, none whatsoever.

Thank fuck I'm off to Tenerife on Tuesday! I would have gone earlier but stayed to take in the Spurs game, that worked out well eh? I can't wait to bloody escape!
The BBC have sent out an appeal.
Apparently they are running out of words.

I blubbed all the way through my mums eulogy when i spoke at her funeral. Literally cried whilst talking . Not getting some posters on here
You’ve just made me cry whilst responding to you. Genuinely. Fair play for doing it for your mum mate. I wish I did.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.