Queen Elizabeth II

The odd thing about cricket is that batting right handed is actually batting with your left hand and the right hand is just steadying the bat.
I play golf left handed and when I did play cricket - it was right handed - so maybe something in that.

That said, I write left handed and play tennis right handed.

I play football brilliantly with both feet.

I play golf left handed and when I did play cricket - it was right handed - so maybe something in that.

That said, I write left handed and play tennis right handed.

I play football brilliantly with both feet.

The one thing I’ve learnt from one of my children having epilepsy is that even in these advanced medical times, nobody still has any idea how the brain works in any detail.

Some of it is subjective though. I reckon some people will see me as rude. My language is sometimes inconsiderate of others. I can see some people finding that rude. My self-confidence may come across as rude to some as well.

I do think I’m well mannered overall, though. Always say please and thank you. Always thank anyone who has provided me with a service. Waiter, bus driver, taxi driver, train attendant. They are often poorly paid to do difficult jobs and deserve to be respected.

Can’t stand inconsiderate drivers. They are about the only thing in this world that makes me remotely angry.

So certain things are important to me, and piss me off, but that doesn’t make them any more or less rude than me swearing. How rude something is, is often simply down to the recipient’s perception.
The thing is when writing posts words can come across as rude even when it is meant in the most friendliest way.

That is why I hate work e-mails sometimes people can sound like a twat when all they were not being one.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.