Queen Elizabeth II

He is a c**t. A cursory search of his past shows that he is, irrefutably, a c**t. His mum passing does nothing to change that fact.

And nor does that video, in which he treats someone they're shit on his shoe.
You’re right mate, in that it’s no excuse, I know some think I’m a dick for pulling people when they’re discourteous or just downright rude etc but it’s something that’s important to me and something I’m quite passionate about, I may miss someone being courteous to me at times, but if it’s pointed out to me or I realise, then I’ll gladly apologise.
I’ve seen people who’ve had their kids murdered going on TV and still have the capacity to say thank you to someone holding a door open for them, pulling a chair out for them, pouring them some water, that by Charles is fuckin awful, no excuse whatsoever, and for me one of the big reasons society in general is turning to/has turned to shit.

You’re right mate, in that it’s no excuse, I know some think I’m a dick for pulling people when they’re discourteous or just downright rude etc but it’s something that’s important to me and something I’m quite passionate about, I may miss someone being courteous to me at times, but if it’s pointed out to me or I realise, then I’ll gladly apologise.
I’ve seen people who’ve had their kids murdered going on TV and still have the capacity to say thank you to someone holding a door open for them, pulling a chair out for them, pouring them some water, that by Charles is fuckin awful, no excuse whatsoever, and for me one of the big reasons society in general is turning to/has turned to shit.
Spot on.

Common courtesy and manners do not exist for many,instead replaced by arrogance,selfishness and greed.

Being rude,ignorant or impolite are things guaranteed to see me go from 0-100.

He'll treat 'us' like the plebs we are. A lot of people will lap it up and others will see right through it.

Maybe, just maybe, the chap was supposed to move the ink pots and stuff. That was his job and he was fucking it up. Wouldn't surprise me, there were people there doing every little thing.
Many images can be taken out of context. Then again, Chas could be a ****. We just don't know for sure.
Peeps reading too much into every little thing.

Some of it is subjective though. I reckon some people will see me as rude. My language is sometimes inconsiderate of others. I can see some people finding that rude. My self-confidence may come across as rude to some as well.

I do think I’m well mannered overall, though. Always say please and thank you. Always thank anyone who has provided me with a service. Waiter, bus driver, taxi driver, train attendant. They are often poorly paid to do difficult jobs and deserve to be respected.

Can’t stand inconsiderate drivers. They are about the only thing in this world that makes me remotely angry.

So certain things are important to me, and piss me off, but that doesn’t make them any more or less rude than me swearing. How rude something is, is often simply down to the recipient’s perception.

Spot on.

Common courtesy and manners do not exist for many,instead replaced by arrogance,selfishness and greed.

Being rude,ignorant or impolite are things guaranteed to see me go from 0-100.
Honestly mate, I’m gobsmacked sometimes by the lack of general courtesy and manners by some, often when I open doors for people they just waltz through it, when they do I say ‘thank you’, sometimes they get it and say “ oh, thank you” which is fair enough, mind elsewhere for whatever reason etc, others mostly go “uh” and look at me puzzled.
On the flip side though, about a month ago, I was walking on the pavement through one of my local car parks, a young girl with a pram some 15 or so metres away was walking towards me, there was no way both of us were getting through so I walked back into the car park so I didn’t cause her any problems, I thought , I wonder if it’s even registered with her what I’d just done, anyway as we drew level she actually said to me “excuse me, but thanks very much for that”, I was genuinely shocked and just replied “my pleasure and nice to see someone with some manners for once”.

Some of it is subjective though. I reckon some people will see me as rude. My language is sometimes inconsiderate of others. I can see some people finding that rude. My self-confidence may come across as rude to some as well.

I do think I’m well mannered overall, though. Always say please and thank you. Always thank anyone who has provided me with a service. Waiter, bus driver, taxi driver, train attendant. They are often poorly paid to do difficult jobs and deserve to be respected.

Can’t stand inconsiderate drivers. They are about the only thing in this world that makes me remotely angry.

So certain things are important to me, and piss me off, but that doesn’t make them any more or less rude than me swearing. How rude something is, is often simply down to the recipient’s perception.

You’re right mate, in that sometimes there’s a subjective element to it in some situations, but I’m talking about basic courtesy and manners here, along with teaching your kids ‘right from wrong’, for me, teaching them good manners and to be polite and courteous (until someone gives you a reason not to be) is one of the biggest things that go to helping them become decent members of society, I can’t imagine you’ve brought ‘C’ up to be any different.

Ps, every fucker finds inconsiderate drivers irritating to some degree don’t they ;-).

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.