Queen Elizabeth II

Yeah that's me too, it makes sense to me that it's my dominant left hand that's putting the food in my mouth, I have the spoon in my left hand when eating dessert. I don't play guitar very well but play "right handed" because the fiddly bit on the neck seems better suited to my better hand. Otherwise I'm very left handed, can I join the left hand team too?
Yes you can, us Lefties have to stick together.

Maybe, just maybe, the chap was supposed to move the ink pots and stuff. That was his job and he was fucking it up. Wouldn't surprise me, there were people there doing every little thing.
Many images can be taken out of context. Then again, Chas could be a ****. We just don't know for sure.
Peeps reading too much into every little thing.
Or is it possible he was worried his little stubby fingers would drop them and spill ink all over the place. I do wedding table decor and one thing I’ll alway ask is for the hotel staff to move things anywhere near the wedding cake, because I know I’m clumsy bastard and if the cake goes I’m fucked.

The odd thing about cricket is that batting right handed is actually batting with your left hand and the right hand is just steadying the bat.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.