Queen Elizabeth II

Huge numbers of people lining the roads of Scotland villages and towns. Apparently no one’s bothered through according to some on this thread.
I don’t think many people have said no one is bothered.

People have got on with everyday life.

Loads of people lined the streets when the Tour de France started here. You’d struggle to suggest the majority of Brits are cycling fans.

Huge numbers of people lining the roads of Scotland villages and towns. Apparently no one’s bothered through according to some on this thread.
Tight arse jocks. Saving money from having to go to London to see her.

They'll be thousands of people lining streets to pay their respects. It is an historical event and people want to bare witness to it

When my Dad’s coffin was going through Moston I remember a lady blessing herself as it went past. She didn’t know him from Adam but I can tell you it puts a smile on my face even now. Even though I’m welling up now just typing this!
Although I don’t bother with religion anymore, I always bless myself when a hearse passes by, as a mark of respect.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.