Queen Elizabeth II

Never said I did.

Im also allowed to reply. If he didn’t keep posting I wouldn’t reply. It’s hard to rise above it when I completely disagree with a lot of what he’s posted. Posts about a queen/ situation he apparently doesn’t care about.

Suppose that’s the benefit of a good forum. Not trying to argue, just fundamentally disagree.
Of course you are, but in doing so, you need to realise that the debate will continue and you are as likely to change his mind as he is yours.

People can debate about all topics. It doesn’t determine whether they deem them important or not.

The party of Liz Truss was voted to govern by the people of the country; if we decide she isn't fit for purpose, we can bin her off in a year or two.

Although I suspect you're intelligent enough to know that, and were being deliberately facetious.
I wasn’t being facetious towards you, but rather pointing out the inequities of the political system to which we are subject - and given every government in the last half century has garnered less than half the popular vote, the process of binning off isn’t as straightforward or democratic as you suggest.

Deliberately facetious is a tautology btw. *

Edit: * it’s probably a pleonasm tbf.

Why didn’t they just take her coffin down to Westminster Abbey to lie in state for ten days and then have a funeral instead of parading it all over the highlands and lowlands for several days not exactly showing the poor queen a lot of respect unless the family are collecting nectar points at the petrol stations

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.