Queen Elizabeth II

You're right mate, I won't see a republic in my lifetime. But it'll happen, eventually. And maybe it'll be my great-great grandchild voting for, in modern democratic process, a president; and not being forced to bow down to a morally bankrupt, freeloading, unelected leader.
This is about the Queen not Truss.

I've had to remove a couple of particularly unsavoury posts. I also had to remove the conversation that followed, even though most of those posts were fine, so apologies if anybody's posts were caught up in that.

Anyway, try to avoid making personal attacks on one another.

The country isn’t mourning your opinion.

You don’t have to be crying. You can morn or be sad with quiet reflection. Of course people emotions change after so many days following the news. I don’t understand what your expecting?
It’s clear that you don’t like/ aren’t bothered about the queen and are trying to make out barely anyone else is. You care that little you seem to be constantly posting on here about it. If you don’t care why feel the need to tell everyone?
Probably for the same reason that you’re on here telling people that they do.

Its an opinion. It can be deemed wrong or right.

Why do you feel the need to tell us how much the country is mourning?

One thing i disagree with about the royals is that unless they served they shouldnt wear a uniform and medals they havent earned, pet hate of mine
One thing the last few days has shown is that some of the traditional costumes have to be binned, I personally found some cringy and embarrassing.

The privy council on Saturday looked like some perverse fancy dress party.

Probably for the same reason that you’re on here telling people that they do.

Its an opinion. It can be deemed wrong or right.

Why do you feel the need to tell us how much the country is mourning?

I and many others disagree with his opinion. I haven’t said that everyone is sad about it - I said it’s somewhere in the middle.

For someone who doesn’t care about it why keep posting about it and talking about it?

When the assistant came over to at Waitrose me she burst into tears, saying that HRH’s passing was the saddest day of her life, sadder than when both her parents and all her siblings died in a car accident, and that there will always be a cloud handing ever her now, so it shows what you know, which is basically fuck all.

She didn’t ‘challenge 25‘ me though, which always disappoints.
Sounds suspiciously like The Fixers sister.

One thing the last few days has shown is that some of the traditional costumes have to be binned, I personally found some cringy and embarrassing.

The privy council on Saturday looked like some perverse fancy dress party.
Can’t understand why the privy council weren’t meeting in an outside toilet.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.