Queen Elizabeth II

We'll never be able to identify neo-nazis now. Look at all those salutes!

1662998335254.png

The business I work for have 2 Royal Warrants as we supply the Royal Household goods and services.

We've just been told apart from a couple of essential departments which need to stay open the rest of the business (including the department I work in) will be closed on Monday

Apolitical .... except for matters of self interest

70 years and this is the best that they could come up with in terms of dishing up dirt on her?

Pathetic really how these little attention-seeking lefties can’t accept the fact that she was a fantastic head of state who acted selflessly and for the benefit of her country, and who was widely respected by the public in turn.

Hopefully Klanfield and we get a point each!
Don't want to distract the thread (perhaps this comment should be on the Liverpool thread) - but I believe that there will be a minute's silence and a playing of the national anthem at all next EPL game - I hope that the inevitable booing by those lowlifes get properly reported

The business I work for have 2 Royal Warrants as we supply the Royal Household goods and services.

We've just been told apart from a couple of essential departments which need to stay open the rest of the business (including the department I work in) will be closed on Monday
It's a bank holiday. Why go in?

Anyway, do the shoemakers Lobb & Co still have their royal warrant as "Cobblers to the Queen"?

Don't want to distract the thread (perhaps this comment should be on the Liverpool thread) - but I believe that there will be a minute's silence and a playing of the national anthem at all next EPL game - I hope that the inevitable booing by those lowlifes get properly reported
They will. The reaction to any dissent will be magnified to the max. They know this.

People can’t report how they find their own towns to have reacted without being jumped on. Can you imagine the reaction to any booing anywhere?

They'd probably be in court on a public disorder charge too.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.