Queen Elizabeth II

It's a flawed system, but at the very least, it's democratic. If the vast majority of the electorate were Labour leaning in their ideals, then Labour would be in power. It's as simple as that. It may seem illusory, but it's a form of democracy.

Nobody in this country has given our new "King" a mandate to rule as head of state. That isn't right; and it can't be sugarcoated with flimsy adjectives like "continuity" and "tradition".
It is a form of democracy, I’ll accept that.

The head of state cannot instruct the pm to do anything , she used to get a red box every morning so she knew gov business so she knew what was going on with the country but she had no say , cerimonial only
Ceremonial just as it should be.

The head of state cannot instruct the pm to do anything , she used to get a red box every morning so she knew gov business so she knew what was going on with the country but she had no say , cerimonial only

You are amazing.

You literally won't even read something if it goes against your narrative, you just pretend it says something else that suits you.

So those reports were bollocks ?

No disrespect but I am finding some of this total over reaction from the police rather troubling man arrested for heckling prince Andrew Since when did this country turn into Russia.
Interesting headline from the Torygraph

I am no royalist and believe that there is a time and place for protesting against them. But do we really need this approach I thought all these tories were anti woke and for freedom of speech?

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.