Queen Elizabeth II

I dont agree with her , wish it would skip to wills and kate , i havent forgiven the other pair
I don't. I think their children are far too young and deserve to grow to adulthood without all the burdens of a parent being monarch. Charles and Anne suffered somewhat I think when their mother came to the throne, they were still very young.
It's unlikely Charles will get more than a decade or so anyway. Plenty of time for Wills and Kate.

It’s very likely this was the original plan anyway, Camilla's "slow rehabilitation" was a PR exercise and not something required by the family themselves.
Absolutely. It’s always been a PR exercise. Bet they’re happy it’s been 15 years since they got married. It’s given her time to be accepted by all those barring the Dianaphiles.

Sorry, what exactly has she done apart from survive? Waited on every day of her life, part of an elite part of society with several homes and will never go hungry or struggle to heat her vast homes, tough gig eh!
Dont start this shit , she is what duty is all about , once that generation has gone there will be little of that attitude left in this country

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.