Queen Elizabeth II

Like COVID, ultimately it will be great news for The Tories. The grieving will get weaponised by the gammons and the Mail and Express will use it to stoke the culture war. Raynor will be photographed laughing and Corbyn dancing somewhere. I strongly suspect Megan will get the blame at some point.
You are spot on.

Charles might have to have a word.

After 70 years of prosperity, what a fucking state she leaves the country in if she dies. Shit in the seas, bills through the roof, the laughing stock of Europe, an embarrassingly inept government, an economy we knobbled, a wooden PM and an outgoing clown.

It will be like when Clough resigned from Forest.

Same. Reading this thread make my head spin. I will never understand royalists as none of it makes any sense at all.
Your head is spinning due to the pegging you get every night.

You don't have to get your head around this, she's been our Queen for over 70 years. A little respect from you young bearded wet blankets wouldn't go amiss.

I'm not a royalist but I can respect what she's done and how she has gone about it.

She has been magnificent for this country,it will be a sad day when she passes and she deserves the very best of send offs.

I know many on here have a default setting....but now is not a time to be a ****.
After the first few messages I thought most would hold their tongue and show a bit of respect but that was naive.

Cunts will be cunts.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.