Queen Elizabeth II

I think with him it's the underlying quest for good publicity. Yes he went at 3 am but still ended up in the papers and tv. (good PR) He's now even got City fans liking him :)
He has a PR team and they may have advised him to "join the queue"

His extremely well paid job for Qatar has given him plenty of bad PR though.
I reckon it is a mix of the 2, obviously it 's good PR, but he is a londoner, and they do have a overly strong attatchment to the monarchy not seen up north, so he was probably more than happy to queue for hrs as a mark of respect for her madge and felllow mourners (or mournstars as the twitterverse has tagged them).

Just catching a documentary on her; she made almost everyone she met happier for the experience.

She bought more happiness to the world.

How can that be a bad thing?

I’m not sure the interviews with the people she met who thought she was a bit of a **** would have made the final cut.

I reckon it is a mix of the 2, obviously it 's good PR, but he is a londoner, and they do have a overly strong attatchment to the monarchy not seen up north, so he was probably more than happy to queue for hrs as a mark of respect for her madge and felllow mourners (or mournstars as the twitterverse has tagged them).
Plenty of Northerners on Euston Station at the minute because they couldn't make the last train home.

Wow - 24 hours queuing time now

People being advised not to travel to join the queue

Having got up at this un Godly hour on a Saturday morning to get to Wolves popped the news on, got to say I thought there would be a large response from people paying their respects but didn't think it would be near the level it is.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.