Queen Elizabeth II

Kudos to your son as well. I have admiration for anyone who braces those queues. The camaraderie as they approach seems good. :-)
He met some wonderful people and managed a few bevvies along the way, got to see him on the live feed as well. I know there are a lot on here that don’t give twopence for the event, but I am so very proud of him for doing it.

Watching the news last night.Even Mike Tindall has a chest full of medals,it really is quite pathetic how the royals bestow honours upon each other.Fucking Edward looks like he’s fought in every conflict since the napoleonic wars with all the shit on his chest including his it’s a knockout winner’s medal
Funny he had 3 on when I saw him one of which was his MBE for his Rugby career don't think any 3 medals are a chest full on him.

No need for the Beckham hate. He got there in the middle of the night when no cameras were around and queued for 12 hours when more than likely he could have got a free pass to skip the lines. Maybe just maybe he wanted to pay his respects and it's not about a knighthood! Not his biggest fan but respect where its due.
Plenty of cameras seemed to be around once he reached the Coffin, why is that?

They had previously talked to him just outside the hall!
If he went in a private genuine capacity I have total respect but once the cameras focused in on him in the hall, the credibility of what he did starts to go out of the window.

If he went in a private genuine capacity I have total respect but once the cameras focused in on him in the hall, the credibility of what he did starts to go out of the window.
Bloody hell that was the BBC not Victoria.

If the cameras had focused on my son, hardly anybody would know who he was.

Having got up at this un Godly hour on a Saturday morning to get to Wolves popped the news on, got to say I thought there would be a large response from people paying their respects but didn't think it would be near the level it is.
I watched the feed yesterday

Around 36 people a minute were passing the coffin.

That means that around 2160 people an hour are passing.

So a queue of 24 hours means that there is approximately 51580 currently queuing.

(I watched for two minutes and took an average, it might have been a slow time of day [around 3pm])

Just catching a documentary on her; she made almost everyone she met happier for the experience.

She bought more happiness to the world.

How can that be a bad thing?
Ive said this. Ive not had an answer off anyone though, just hate.

Where ever she went thousands lined the street to cheer and smile. As you say, how can that be a bad thing ?

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.