Queen Elizabeth II

I get you mate I really do, but it's a bit weird when you get people who aren't here complaining about the coverage here.

The lad on the video needs to tell his own government that they want out of the commonwealth if he feels so strongly about it and of course his own TV channels in his own country.

This is a once in 70 years occurrence, digging a hole and catapulting her into it wont cut the mustard :)
It isn’t. It’ll happen again by 2035, in all probability.

Either way it's not an everyday event, I have managed quite easily to not watch a single moment of people hugging a coffin, and if I can do it then so can everyone else.
The people moaning about the coverage (other than those wondering why it’s on Sky Comedy) are the one wanting the BBC disbanded and will use all avenues available.

The people moaning about the coverage (other than those wondering why it’s on Sky Comedy) are the one wanting the BBC disbanded and will use all avenues available.

I want the BBC to end, but I want it to end in the right way. People not living in the UK moaning about the coverage aren't moaning because they want an end to the BBC.

If they want to tune into the BRITISH broadcasting company to listen to our news what do they expect?

In other news.

The Queen has died.
They’re interested in what our dressing up looks like.

If you stop them having an interest in that, along with Brexit, we become a really small island nation.

Maybe we need to be shown to be insignificant before you guys actually work out how important we aren’t in global things these days.

They’re interested in what our dressing up looks like.

If you stop them having an interest in that, along with Brexit, we become a really small island nation.

Maybe we need to be shown to be insignificant before you guys actually work out how important we aren’t in global things these days.

If they are interested then they should stop whinging about it, just watch it and enjoy it.

You've got to be an idiot to watch something you hate and then complain about it, even if you're 1000's of miles away from it.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.