Queen Elizabeth II

Why comment on an opinion from a South African who went out of their way to see something 1000's of miles away? He is that stupid he thought it was brainwashing him even though he made it his purpose to watch it.
Royalism is pretty weird as a concept though, no?

They've had issues of inequality way below royal level for a while.

Watching the news last night.Even Mike Tindall has a chest full of medals,it really is quite pathetic how the royals bestow honours upon each other.Fucking Edward looks like he’s fought in every conflict since the napoleonic wars with all the shit on his chest including his it’s a knockout winner’s medal

My cousin who has never been in the Armed Forces wears his dads medals (who died in Iraq) at the Cenotaph every year.

is that really quite pathetic?

Last edited:
So how many totally for the time people have been allowed to bow to a possible empty box or a very well mumified queen?

I am guessing less than 1% of the population, once you factor in tourists too, maybe the beeb could stop acting like we have all stopped our lives for a week.

And this isn't an anti queen post, god bless her, but some of the live coverage is borderline banana republic propoganda levels

Hope he got pummelled when they got him behind that wall.
i'm sure he would have pal!

I am non a Royalist but always respected her for what she did , in my life time the only slight error she made was with Diana's death and she learnt quickly from that, always the sign of a smart and intelligent person.
I thought the Aberfan disaster was also a serious misjudgment.

On the whole though, even though I'm a Republican she was excellent in the role.

He is South African who is telling him to mourn? Nice little speech but irrelevant really, is his own country televising the proceedings?

We have got Irish people on this site annoyed that the BBC is showing the whole affair, all they have to do is not tune in.
What "news" was there yesterday that made Match of the Day 20 minutes late? News now would be an interview with someone not in The Queue.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.