Queen Elizabeth II

Incredibly ill thought out, was obvious she'd provoke mob justice, even more illogical to it front of her own business.

Disagree with the original point though, not sure what this woman's personal issue with the Queen is, so don't understand it or believe that behaviour to be justified. But I'll definitely be celebrating when either of the arseholes next door to us die.

Sometimes nasty people deserve a nasty response.

Ratner’s Chippy.

Its strange, I have managed to avoid most of the competitive grief & over the top fawning on the tv and radio this past week or so but if I do catch a glimps of it, people in black clothing with serious looking faces keep telling me "the whole country is in mourning"
In the past week I have been on holiday to North Wales, called in numerous shops, garden centres, pubs & restarurants, been in around 6 different antique shops, stood a stall on a antiques fair, walked around that fair stopping at numerous stalls to chat with the sellers, been in around 3 petrol stations, spoken to around 8 different people on the phone, & I can honestly say not once has the queens death been mentioned?
Is "The whole country" really in mourning?
'Mourning' may be an OTT term where plenty are concerned,but i would think the overwhelming majority of decent people in society are being respectful at an historical moment in our history.

This thread has been extremely reapectful imho, even from the republicans on here.

Only ever seen the thatchers dead thread see people not be able to control themselves and show reverence or sympathy.

'Mourning' may be an OTT term where plenty are concerned,but i would think the overwhelming majority of decent people in society are being respectful at an historical moment in our history.
When I heard the news about the queen I thought fair enough she has had a good innings, she seemed a nice old lady but I didnt know her,
I think Charles is a bit of a berk but I dont wish him any harm, after that I just get on with my life,
I think thats probably the attitude of a lot of the people in this country & I dont really see it as a problem or being disrespectful?

It is not respectful to put nonces up , no fucking need to ever see saville
Well unfortunately as he was the kings best mate for a while, he comes up in royal conversations.

Not for this thread though in my opinion, but certainly the fact cannot be ignored in the other thread on the monarchy in general.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.