Queen Elizabeth II

I think it's wonderful how many world leaders and heads of states are arriving. Puts it into perspective how much she was admired and thought of, and how important she was across the globe.
I think sometimes we Brits take things for granted.
I agree, I also think the sheer volume of people who have been prepared to stand in a queue for up to 20hrs just for 10 seconds of paying respects in front of the coffin is another sign of how much she was loved and respected by the nation she served. Despite what all the naysayers have spouted on here and in other places she was a truly great woman and fully deserves every accolade.
Tomorrow will be a solemn day but a celebration of a lived lived in service.

Hopefully that is the case and Andrew’s current re-emergence is due to the death of his Mother.

With regard to the role of Councillor of State - it seems any decision on this is in the control of the government.
If Charlie wants to gain any respect from his public, he needs to kick the Perv out of the family once and for all straight after his Mothers funeral , if not he will be in trouble.

I agree, I also think the sheer volume of people who have been prepared to stand in a queue for up to 20hrs just for 10 seconds of paying respects in front of the coffin is another sign of how much she was loved and respected by the nation she served. Despite what all the naysayers have spouted on here and in other places she was a truly great woman and fully deserves every accolade.
Tomorrow will be a solemn day but a celebration of a lived lived in service.
In what way was she great: I genuinely have no idea?

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.