Queen Elizabeth II

Have to question the mentality and mindset of those who actively make the effort to come on a thread like this only to be scornful.

As most of us would want for ourselves and own family members, I hope she isn't suffering, I hope she bows out peacefully surrounded by those who care for her.

Whatever you feel, it’s the most prominent British public figure dying.

Now probably isn’t the time for the debate about her worth to society.

Fair enough. I disagree but I guess I'll get cancelled on here if I continue to say anything, so this is my last post in here. Sorry for those who are saddened by this.

Fair enough. I disagree but I guess I'll get cancelled on here if I continue to say anything, so this is my last post in here. Sorry for those who are saddened by this.
That’s the point for me. Some people will be really sad and will need to grieve. Let them do what they need to do and you do what you need to.

I’m pretty ambivalent on them as an entity. Without them we would have President Truss.

It isn't looking good. I'm on leave from work and our team got messages prepare to action 'london bridge'

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.