Queen Elizabeth II

We really are fucked as a country if the funeral of a royal is what is here to bring us together lol
Nothing on this planet will bring us all together.....it's just how it is. Divided Britain.

After the Queen has passed the Royals are finished I think.

Not one of them commands any respect like The Queen does, for some of us.

Freedom of speech. They're entitled to their views, even if they're not doing themselves any favours.
There’s no freedom of speech on Bluemoon. There’s a CoC written by the site’s owner and implemented by the moderation team.

That’s why no one racist abuse or discusses the Mendy trial at length.

There’s a time and place and you’re right, they’re doing themselves no favours.

Nothing on this planet will bring us all together.....it's just how it is. Divided Britain.

I think for any kind of respect to be bestowed upon them, they need to slip Charles and crown Will and Kate.

There was no offence intended or felt mate. I merely intended to draw a distinction between being a royalist and appreciating the queen for her service to the country.
No more or less.
It’s entirely reasonable to be a republican and still view her as doing a great job in the role she was handed, and her illness and inevitable passing sad.

Last edited:

They've been becoming Kardashians-for-Boomers for a while now, and that's the direction they'll continue in

that's fine, but it's worth remembering that other people will define extraordinary in different ways. You're entitled to view her that way, but many don't for many reasons and will obviously struggle to relate to all of this...and that's fair enough. Anyway, sorry for any offence caused, but we're all entitled to our opinion and people are going to have to get used to people not feeling strongly about this when life is very, very challenging for so many right now.
They feel strongly enough to post about it. I don’t feel strongly about WWE so I don’t post in those threads.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.