Queen Elizabeth II

People are suprised there’s people filming this ? A historic moment, a spectacle and captured forever to show they were there and part of it
Always live in the moment. It’s only live once.

They can look back at the footage, much better than their phones will ever capture, on the BBC and YouTube for years to come. But they’ll never get that live moment of being there back ever again, and holding a phone recording it is wasting that moment.

I feel the same of phones on dance floors at clubs and gigs, and at football matches.

Plus all anyone behind them can see is the people on front with their arms in the air holding phones up.

Last edited by a moderator:
Always live in the moment. It’s only live once.

They can look back at the footage, much better than their phones will ever capture, on the BBC and YouTube for years to come. But they’ll never get that live moment of being there back ever again, and holding a phone recording it is wasting that moment.

I feel the same of phones on dance floors at clubs and gigs, and at football matches.
The odd photo I can understand but to stand there for 15/20 minutes recording and viewing it through your phone is ridiculous

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.