Queen Elizabeth II

Yes, very sad.
I do wonder if she is in a coma. It happened with my dad and the medics knew he just had a few hours left because his breathing had started to change. Luckily myself, and his 5 other children, managed to be there at the end.
Same with my mum. They phoned us and we got to the MRI within 30 minutes but were too late

Reactions: ob
If she has gone maybe it's because they are waiting for family to be there before it is announced to the nation.
I'd have thought they may have held off on any announcement like the one earlier if that was he case. But thinking about it, I'm perhaps being a bit naive and maybe the Palace felt they had to get that earlier announcement out ahead of anything else leaking out?

I'd have thought they may have held off on any announcement like the one earlier if that was he case. But thinking about it, I'm perhaps being a bit naive and maybe the Palace felt they had to get that earlier announcement ahead of anything else leaking out?

I think it was probably accurate at the time - needed putting out though, as all those travelling to Balmoral would have been noticed.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.