Queen Elizabeth II

I think there's some reading between the lines to be had here, family converging on Balmoral. BBC 1 programming suspended, news reporters across a number of stations wearing black tie.

Sky seemingly have a fixed camera on the flag at full mast above Balmoral.

Starmer in parliament changing into a black tie.

Woman on sky accidentally said "we wait for held breathe for the announcement"

Possibly the announcement this morning was coded, designed to get people where they need to be in preparation for the official announcement.

96, what an innings.

Yes, very sad.
I do wonder if she is in a coma. It happened with my dad and the medics knew he just had a few hours left because his breathing had started to change. Luckily myself, and his 5 other children, managed to be there at the end.
Myself and my 2 sisters held my mums hand til she passed and the nurses knew exactly when it was time due to her breathing.

I think there's some reading between the lines to be had here, family converging on Balmoral. BBC 1 programming suspended, news reporters across a number of stations wearing black tie.

Sky seemingly have a fixed camera on the flag at full mast above Balmoral.

Starmer in parliament changing into a black tie.

Woman on sky accidentally said "we wait for held breathe for the announcement"

Possibly the announcement this morning was coded, designed to get people where they need to be in preparation for the official announcement.

96, what an innings.
What reading between the lines are you referring to? She’s clearly already passed.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.