Queen Elizabeth II

My husband is working in Aberdeen but couldn't fly Monday as no planes. Presumably because of the terrible fog

Am I mistaken in thinking this BBC coverage and it tone and schedule implies that she has died actually!
I guess we won’t know until it’s time to know. It could just be that she is in the final stages and the mood is reflecting the reality of what is about to happen.

It's a horrible journey to make, isn't it. Even though it was expected with my dad (and I wasn't as close to him as my siblings were) I can still barely remember anything about that journey.
Yes it's such an out of body experience.

Yes, very sad.
I do wonder if she is in a coma. It happened with my dad and the medics knew he just had a few hours left because his breathing had started to change. Luckily myself, and his 5 other children, managed to be there at the end.
Happened with both my parents, myself and 3 siblings managed to be there for both and like you although broke my heart I felt lucky got to say to both I loved them and thanked them for being such wonderful parents. Father in 1994 and mother 2005

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.