Queen Elizabeth II

If I was a head of state with a 50,000 acre estate I think I'd put a runway in behind some trees.

Helicopters are a very dangerous method of transport so I'm not sure they'd put 7 royals in one (or two) at the same time.
They wouldn’t normally be on the same plane anyway, I’d guess.

agreed, but the instant division on social media is like politics, you've either got to be pro Queen Monarchy or Anti Royalist and pointlessly argue over everything
My only beef with the royalists is that to not have a view seems unacceptable. Its perfectly fine to not give a shit but maybe keep those views to yourself for today.

So if she does die today, that would mean 10 days or mourning, which would mean no sport for 10 days.
So spurs, Dortmund and wolves would be postponed.
Not sure when these will get played especially Dortmund.

I think there's some reading between the lines to be had here, family converging on Balmoral. BBC 1 programming suspended, news reporters across a number of stations wearing black tie.

Sky seemingly have a fixed camera on the flag at full mast above Balmoral.

Starmer in parliament changing into a black tie.

Woman on sky accidentally said "we wait for held breathe for the announcement"

Possibly the announcement this morning was coded, designed to get people where they need to be in preparation for the official announcement.

96, what an innings.
This looks exactly how I read in some newspapers about BBC's plans in the case of The Queen's death.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.