Question for parents

Funny how the likes of Skashion who has no kids can't resist sticking his oar into a thread titled 'Question for parents'.

The main criticism of this seems to be that no-one wants a Big Brother society. People have obviously misunderstood that this is something between parents and child only, not the government. Phones have GPS chips in them but I don't hear people moaning about how the government is tracking everyone via their phones.

It's a parent/child thing ONLY and the chip could be taken out when the child has grown up. Most parents don't want to stalk their children and if they do it's generally because they love them and want to protect them. Nobody is suggesting that everyone is tagged by the government.

Johnsonontheleft said:
Funny how the likes of Skashion who has no kids can't resist sticking his oar into a thread titled 'Question for parents'.

The main criticism of this seems to be that no-one wants a Big Brother society. People have obviously misunderstood that this is something between parents and child only, not the government. Phones have GPS chips in them but I don't hear people moaning about how the government is tracking everyone via their phones.

It's a parent/child thing ONLY and the chip could be taken out when the child has grown up. Most parents don't want to stalk their children and if they do it's generally because they love them and want to protect them. Nobody is suggesting that everyone is tagged by the government.

Good point but I think it goes further than that. It's a whole society thing.

If a father abuses a child is that just a parent thing?

nijinsky's fetlocks said:
Skashion said:
nijinsky's fetlocks said:
Certainly not,as it's a fucking ludicrous idea.
Thank you NF. Once again, you've saved my designs on having children some day. If having children makes you half as paranoid and fearful as most of these lot, I'll leave it.

We could have a child together,after our civil partnership.
I could ask Pauldominic to be a bridesmaid.
He'd look lovely in a frock.
I'm off to take a couple of pre-match Valium and Guinness's to get over some of the bizarre comments on this thread.
Enjoy.

Listen carefully NF.

I 'm going to report you for a breach of the 10th commandment.

Read the thread. Immediate thought was yes. But then thinking more about it what would be the point. People referring to Bulger and McCann etc have taken the neglect side of things out of the equation. If the parents didnt neglect, even if it was only for a second in Bulgers case or hours in McCanns case there is still the element of neglect there. So good parenting wouldn't let incidents like this happen.

If anything you would get more incidents of neglect if kids were chipped. I could imagine people going to the pub with an app on their phone acting as a babysitter.

No. Have a 3 year old so I guess I'm qualified to answer ..

1.If I were a stealer of children and they started being micro chipped , the 1st thing I'd do is get rid of the micro chip

2. The micro chips they put in pets require the pet to be there , they're not GPS . I worked at a police station, people brought in whatever shitty dog they found , we'd wave a wand over it and sometimes it'd bring up the owners info.

3. If my daughter was stolen it'd be great to have , if she was a normal teenager that did recreational drugs and gave hj's , it'd probably drive me to suicide

4. Who's to say I'd be the only able to see it ? I did tons of dumb shit when I was younger, I wouldn't want "your daughter shoplifted but we picked up her chip's signal on the way out of the store were here to arrest"

I don't want her to be some drug addict thief freely handing out hj's but I want her to grow up normal

rick773 said:
No. Have a 3 year old so I guess I'm qualified to answer ..

1.If I were a stealer of children and they started being micro chipped , the 1st thing I'd do is get rid of the micro chip

2. The micro chips they put in pets require the pet to be there , they're not GPS . I worked at a police station, people brought in whatever shitty dog they found , we'd wave a wand over it and sometimes it'd bring up the owners info.

3. If my daughter was stolen it'd be great to have , if she was a normal teenager that did recreational drugs and gave hj's , it'd probably drive me to suicide

4. Who's to say I'd be the only able to see it ? I did tons of dumb shit when I was younger, I wouldn't want "your daughter shoplifted but we picked up her chip's signal on the way out of the store were here to arrest"

I don't want her to be some drug addict thief freely handing out hj's but I want her to grow up normal

Strange post. Slight obsession with "hj's"

The 1st was an example

The 2nd was stating my non support of it!

Hardly an obsession!

Two kids

Not a chance... Goodluck to you that say yes... Next thing you will all be in line for some miracle injection when a made up disease is on the outbreak..

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.