Question to all those who think we have blown the title..

fulham get a result and we're straight back in it, fulham don't then it's a huge boost to the filth.

Comrade Buka said:
Reminds me of Bush: Either you are with us or you are a terrorist.

Haha. That's made me chuckle. I think Sam's had a bit of a brain fart to be honest. Really strange OP ...

stimo said:
samharris said:
Will you still be watching City's remaining 8 games from now til the end of the season and if so why ??
fucking idiotic question.

I though we blew it at swansea, but I still went yesterday, and will be at Arsenal and Norwich and the remaining home games because thats what we do, we support the team through thick and thin. because we're stuttering now doesnt mean im going to lose interest, I love it and always will, whether it be league one or champions league, I and a lot of others will still be there regardless of how we're doing in the league.

ARF!! theres always one who goes flying in without really thinking about the question..

Not really sure why anyone is thinking we'd have blown it, if the rags end up champions

Those that do seem to think the rags will win all their remaining games except maybe at our place.

If they do, then they will finish on 94 points. The record haul was Chelsea, 95...so those that think we've "blown it" are basically saying because we've not equalled Chelseas record tally, to win the league by 1 point, we've "blown it"

If the rags get 94 points, they won the league deservedly..we didn't blow it.

samharris said:
Will you still be watching City's remaining 8 games from now til the end of the season and if so why ??
Eh, all the years of watching shite, why would you not watch now.

samharris said:
stimo said:
samharris said:

I though we blew it at swansea, but I still went yesterday, and will be at Arsenal and Norwich and the remaining home games because thats what we do, we support the team through thick and thin. because we're stuttering now doesnt mean im going to lose interest, I love it and always will, whether it be league one or champions league, I and a lot of others will still be there regardless of how we're doing in the league.

ARF!! theres always one who goes flying in without really thinking about the question..
one? a good few people have replied to this with a similar response to mine. what have i not thought about? ive answered your questionas to why fans like me, who dont think we'll win the league, will carry on watching the remaining games. and ive answered because we love it, and always will. what have i gotten wrong about that?

BillyShears said:
Comrade Buka said:
Reminds me of Bush: Either you are with us or you are a terrorist.

Haha. That's made me chuckle. I think Sam's had a bit of a brain fart to be honest. Really strange OP ...

All im saying is support the team til the end of the season come what may before writing off our chances...still 24 points at stake...Many seem to have waned in their support on here so Im asking if they would still be arsed to go to games with this mindset...
we can still win the title,not easily thats for sure but its not impossible by a long shot...

Am just trying to suss out if these extreme doubters are match going fans or armchairs...

stimo said:
samharris said:
stimo said:

one? a good few people have replied to this with a similar response to mine. what have i not thought about? ive answered your questionas to why fans like me, who dont think we'll win the league, will carry on watching the remaining games. and ive answered because we love it, and always will. what have i gotten wrong about that?

And many have answered that the title is still up for grabs..I believe it is tbh mate..
I was kinda hoping that some of the posters who started threads yesterday about how shite we are would post a reply but hey ho..no they havent...

To answer your question I do think we have blown it. In fact I'm almost sure we have. However as a keen fisherman someone asked me what you get out of it sat there in the cold pissing rain, probably not catching anything. I knew the answer to this straight away. Anticipation. You may sit there and catch nothing. But next week you will. Watching and supporting City or any team for that matter, you may not win yesterdays game, however important it might have been, and I was disappointed we didn't beat Stoke yesterday, but next week we will thrash em. Thats anticipation overcoming frustration, and probability. Sums up me at least. Pissed off the day after a poor result, but so pissed off as to not watch the Sunderland game.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.