Question to all those who think we have blown the title..

Re: For those who can't see further than the end of their nose.

Its not where we are but how we are playing away from home. Everyone is aware if we win every game we win it. But with arsenal and newcastle to go to coupled with our away form that goes back a while i can understand some pessimism.

I can see the rags slipping up once at most but i still don't think that will be enough.

Re: For those who can't see further than the end of their nose.

Really glad you made a new thread about this.

The board has been crying out for a positive thread for ages now.

Soulboy said:
samharris said:
BillyShears said:
Haha. That's made me chuckle. I think Sam's had a bit of a brain fart to be honest. Really strange OP ...

All im saying is support the team til the end of the season come what may before writing off our chances...still 24 points at stake...Many seem to have waned in their support on here so Im asking if they would still be arsed to go to games with this mindset...
we can still win the title,not easily thats for sure but its not impossible by a long shot...

Am just trying to suss out if these extreme doubters are match going fans or armchairs...[/quote]

What does that matter?

I keep reading on here that you can be as big a Blue as anyone whether you go or not.

The title challenge has been a great crowd puller this season and we have had fantastic support..Im just wondering that if many believe the challenge to be over will we still sell out our remaining home games?? (Rags obviously will) but what about Sunderland WBA or even QPR last game ?? I'd like to think so but who knows how many City fans ( if any ) will decide otherwise seeing as second place is safe as such...We didnt get our 'empty blue seats' tag for nowt.

cant spell-dont care said:
i dont think we will win the tittle, i dont think mancini should be sacked, i dont think the world hates us, i will still be watching city because its what i do. i watched us when we were shit il watch us now were a good team.

I feel the same apart from the world hates us bit.

samharris said:
Soulboy said:

All im saying is support the team til the end of the season come what may before writing off our chances...still 24 points at stake...Many seem to have waned in their support on here so Im asking if they would still be arsed to go to games with this mindset...
we can still win the title,not easily thats for sure but its not impossible by a long shot...

Am just trying to suss out if these extreme doubters are match going fans or armchairs...[/quote]

What does that matter?

I keep reading on here that you can be as big a Blue as anyone whether you go or not.

The title challenge has been a great crowd puller this season and we have had fantastic support..Im just wondering that if many believe the challenge to be over will we still sell out our remaining home games?? (Rags obviously will) but what about Sunderland WBA or even QPR last game ?? I'd like to think so but who knows how many City fans ( if any ) will decide otherwise seeing as second place is safe as such...We didnt get our 'empty blue seats' tag for nowt.

Have you completely lost it? All our remaining home games will sell out, but many fans will be turning up in hope rather than expectation. There's been a sea change in how many City fans see the title race in the last couple of weeks, and Bluemoon probably quite accurately reflects that. I don't see a problem with people adopting a more realistic approach in the light of recent results and performances.

hgblue said:
samharris said:
Soulboy said:

What does that matter?

Have you completely lost it? All our remaining home games will sell out, but many fans will be turning up in hope rather than expectation. There's been a sea change in how many City fans see the title race in the last couple of weeks, and Bluemoon probably quite accurately reflects that. I don't see a problem with people adopting a more realistic approach in the light of recent results and performances.

Not lost it at all mate..just saying it how it looks to me..you say many will turn up in hope rather than expectation,but going by many on here.."All hope is lost"..
Im only basing my thread on what ive read on here by posters who seem to have given up on any title challenge...just trying to get views and opinions is all.
Still 24 points to play for and the rags could dip on a few..

Only just come on the board following yesterday. I am afraid a lot of blues are acting like spoilt bastards and need to chill out.

Thus season it not over by a long shot even of as expected they go 3 clear tomorrow.
Those rag twats have got to go to Wigan-scrappers,Blackburn-scrappers. Teams who still need something. I am sure they will drop points along the way.

Give me fighting for the premier league all day long every year over trips to Wycombe and York away.

samharris said:
hgblue said:
samharris said:

Not lost it at all mate..just saying it how it looks to me..you say many will turn up in hope rather than expectation,but going by many on here.."All hope is lost"..
Im only basing my thread on what ive read on here by posters who seem to have given up on any title challenge...just trying to get views and opinions is all.
Still 24 points to play for and the rags could dip on a few..

I think your target may well be the 0.001% of City fans who have 'given up', and I have yet to meet one. All that's happened is a large number have gone from being optimistic about our title chances to pessimistic, based on performances, results, and the two run ins. The idea that City fans who've stood by the club through thin and thinner would abandon the team in their hour of need, because we're disappointed with the likely outcome of the title race is bizarre.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.