Questions from a Rag

How's it going fellas? I come in peace...just asking some questions about the big upcoming derby and getting some views about our teams.

1. Manchester City have had a great start to the season. How far do you realistically think you'll go?
I think we''l win the Prem but not even get out of the group stage of CL, also mybe the Fa cup!
2. Do you guys think Mancini is the right manager to lead you to league and CL success?
He seems to have got the players to think big, and he's a winner, so yes, but Cl a few years off yet!
3. Who do you consider to be your best player and the biggest threat when we meet?
Best player Silva, but Kun the biggest goal threat!
4. Which United player do you consider to be the biggest threat when we meet?
U've only got 1 good player, Rooney of course!
5. Do you think the title will be a two horse race between City and United?
No, i think it'll b a 2 horse race between City and Chelsea
6. Who do you have in your top four come the end of the season?
City, Chelsea, Utd and Spurs!
7. Is there any player from United's current squad that you would take for your team?
Rooney, Vidic!
8. Who is your favourite all time Manchester City player?
I used to love Kinky, but i think De Jong just edges it!
9. Which United player do you dislike the most (past or present)?
Ronaldo!
10. If any, which United player have you respected or admired the most past or present?
Scholes, Keane,Mcgrath!
11. What is your prediction for the match?
Utd 2 City 4!
Thanks!

1. Manchester City have had a great start to the season. How far do you realistically think you'll go?
We could win the title, but realistically so could all the other big clubs such as Newcastle, Spurs, Liverpool and Chelsea.

2. Do you guys think Mancini is the right manager to lead you to league and CL success?
I don't think his problem is domestically, more so European as was his problems at Inter, so I think he will struggle winning a trophy in Europe. but right now - so would anyone not managing Barca, as you found out playing them

3. Who do you consider to be your best player and the biggest threat when we meet?
Well the best player isn't the biggest threat.... David Silva is right now the best player in the league, he will create chances.... But Nigel De Jong will bite off your players legs

Depends how Fergiscum lines up. Nani or Rooney

No.... One :P I reckon it's to early right now, Chelsea are still in it.

1. City. 2. Rags. 3. Chelsea. 4. Liverpool

7. Is there any player from United's current squad that you would take for your team?
Vidic

Georgi Kinkladze. isn't our best but the way he played and the time period he was around for us, he was the shining light for me as a kid watching us get relegated and play shit.

Not a nice man at all.... Roy Keane. he is a vulgar twat

10. If any, which United player have you respected or admired the most past or present?
Probably Eric Cantona. I remember watching him play for Leeds as a kid, he was something special then, quality player. Also, probably the best 'keeper to play in the prem Peter Schimeichel. beast.

Hmm, Be lucky to see goals in this I reckon. if one of us scores it will end up 1-1, or will stay 0-0 for the whole game.

Stevie B said:
We could win the title, but realistically so could all the other big clubs such as Newcastle, Spurs, Liverpool and Chelsea.

I don't think his problem is domestically, more so European as was his problems at Inter, so I think he will struggle winning a trophy in Europe. but right now - so would anyone not managing Barca, as you found out playing them

Well the best player isn't the biggest threat.... David Silva is right now the best player in the league, he will create chances.... But Nigel De Jong will bite off your players legs

Depends how Fergiscum lines up. Nani or Rooney

No.... One :P I reckon it's to early right now, Chelsea are still in it.

1. City. 2. Rags. 3. Chelsea. 4. Liverpool

Vidic

Georgi Kinkladze. isn't our best but the way he played and the time period he was around for us, he was the shining light for me as a kid watching us get relegated and play shit.

Not a nice man at all.... Roy Keane. he is a vulgar twat

Probably Eric Cantona. I remember watching him play for Leeds as a kid, he was something special then, quality player. Also, probably the best 'keeper to play in the prem Peter Schimeichel. beast.

Hmm, Be lucky to see goals in this I reckon. if one of us scores it will end up 1-1, or will stay 0-0 for the whole game.
Newcastle? Spurs? Title? WTF are you smoking?

A serious title challenge and semi-final/finals of league and F.A. Cup this season. I haven't got high hopes for the CL this season, it is a completely different ball game and we simply do not have the experience of playing at the top level yet.

I think the next goal is winning the Premier League. CL will come next year ;) But seriously, all the evidence is there to show that he is the right man for the job and the critiscm he often gets is completely unjustified and unfounded.

David Silva - That one was easy. I am a bit afraid you bastards will systematically kick him to death though.

It's always Rooney. I think that freak goal last year justifies that.

No, not at all. I do not understand why people keep disregarding Chelsea right now. There is only 3 points between the top 3 and Chelsea will also push it all the way.

City, United, Chelsea, Liverpool.

Vidic for Lescott. That is possibly the only change I would make. The individual quality is all there for us now, the only thing we lack is the experience of playing together over a long period of time. Growing as a team if you like, the basis of United's success over the past 20 years.

Flavour of the week is Silva of course but it's hard to say an all time favourite. Kinky maybe? I liked the Goat of course as well!

I used to despise Neville because of his arrogance and disrespect, despite how crap he was, but now it has started to come across that he is actually a decent (and knowledgable) bloke and that his attitude was all a front.

It has to be Martin Atkinson I think. It was truly fantastic the way he pulled off that win for you the other year. I don't think we will be complete as a team untill we have someone like him.

We are due a win. Especially after we completely outplayed you there last year! 3-1 to City.

SeanJason said:
How's it going fellas? I come in peace...just asking some questions about the big upcoming derby and getting some views about our teams.

1. Manchester City have had a great start to the season. How far do you realistically think you'll go? All the way if we hold our nerve

2. Do you guys think Mancini is the right manager to lead you to league and CL success? Yes

3. Who do you consider to be your best player and the biggest threat when we meet? Balotelli

4. Which United player do you consider to be the biggest threat when we meet? Wooney

5. Do you think the title will be a two horse race between City and United? No Chelsea will be in and around us 2 come May

6. Who do you have in your top four come the end of the season? Us, you, Chelsea and Arsenal

7. Is there any player from United's current squad that you would take for your team? Vidic

8. Who is your favourite all time Manchester City player? Kinkladze (although Silva is the best player ive ever seen in a blue shirt)

9. Which United player do you dislike the most (past or present)? Evra - twat

10. If any, which United player have you respected or admired the most past or present? Scholes - not a twat

11. What is your prediction for the match? 1-1

Thanks! Your welcome - Rag Twat (sorry had to be said its derby week)

1. Manchester City have had a great start to the season. How far do you realistically think you'll go? We'll win it

2. Do you guys think Mancini is the right manager to lead you to league and CL success?Yes

3. Who do you consider to be your best player and the biggest threat when we meet?Silva

4. Which United player do you consider to be the biggest threat when we meet?Clattenburg

5. Do you think the title will be a two horse race between City and United?No

6. Who do you have in your top four come the end of the season?City, United, Chelsea, Spurs-in that order

7. Is there any player from United's current squad that you would take for your team?Rooney, Vidic

8. Who is your favourite all time Manchester City player?Shaun Goater

9. Which United player do you dislike the most (past or present)?Gary fuckin Neville

10. If any, which United player have you respected or admired the most past or present?None

11. What is your prediction for the match?0-2

SeanJason said:

Thanks!

Good morning Sir Alex.........

1. Manchester City have had a great start to the season. How far do you realistically think you'll go? Die

2. Do you guys think Mancini is the right manager to lead you to league and CL success? Die

3. Who do you consider to be your best player and the biggest threat when we meet? Die

4. Which United player do you consider to be the biggest threat when we meet? Die

5. Do you think the title will be a two horse race between City and United? Die

6. Who do you have in your top four come the end of the season? Die

7. Is there any player from United's current squad that you would take for your team? Die

8. Who is your favourite all time Manchester City player? Die

9. Which United player do you dislike the most (past or present)? Die

10. If any, which United player have you respected or admired the most past or present? Die

11. What is your prediction for the match? Die.

SeanJason said:

We have every chance of winning the league this season

Certainly in the league. As for the C/L the jury's out

Silva. Truly world class

Two players, both horrible twunts. Shrek and Nani

No. Chelsea will be there or there abouts

City, Utd, Chelsea, and unfortunately Dipperpool

Those two horrible twunts

Colin Bell

Too many to name, but it seems the ones who have turned themselves into pundits, Crerand, Thomas, Dublin are the worst

The only one I can think of is Dwight Yorke, purely because of a story I was told about him being very generous to some autograph hunters

Head says 2-2, heart say 2-1 to us

Thanks!

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.