Questions from a Rag

ban-mcfc said:
a question from a blue.....

why have you called yourself a rag? you do know we call it you lot to take the piss?

I think he's self-deprecating. Register on one of their forums as Massive Bertie from Stockport. They love that.

SeanJason said:

Depends how injuries go and how long you and Chelsea can keep it up. Realistically we've got all the tools and the best squad in the league and we seem to have 'gelled' now. I think the games against you and Chelsea will define who wins the league. I think we will, just.

A resounding yes, he's made his mistakes but seems to have come to grips now with the English game. Think he's the real deal.

Gotta be David Silva. For me the best player in the prem with Rooney a close second. Any of our front four can do you damage, whoever that may be. Aswell as Yaya Toure but you know all about him ;)

Nani on his day is a ball ache to defend against but he seems to have hit and miss games against us. Obviously Rooney is the main man but Kompany seemed to have him in his back pocket last season up until 'that' goal.

3, Chelsea have to be considered real rivals to both of us.

City, United, Chelsea, Spurs.

Nani, Rooney and Vidic would all improve our side. Vidic for me would be the final piece of the jigsaw, imagine him and Kompany at Centre half together? Kompany actually reminds me a lot like Rio Ferdinand but for me he's the better player now.

As a 22 year old there's not many to choose from but Goater was a goal machine and Benarbia dazzled, I remember Kinkladze and loved him but I don't think I saw him enough at an age where I understood football as much. If David Silva carries on he'll be top dog.

Tough question. Hated Keane with a passion as he seemed to personify Man United in one body. Rio does my head in with his constant moaning. Gotta be Gary Neville though, imagine if he played for City and looked and acted the way he does, you'd fucking despise him.

Paul Scholes. Brilliant little player and a family man too, knew when to keep his gob shut and get on with playing football.

Not gonna lie, I'd take a draw. I'm going for 1-1.

ban-mcfc said:

why have you called yourself a rag? you do know we call it you lot to take the piss?

I realise that and in so doing i'm poking fun at myself.

you get the thumbs up in my book for declaring your colours first off, and not pretending to be something your not. (forgive my brethren they know what they do).

I wont answer your questions directly just pick them at random.

we wont win the champs league, but we will win the prem, by 6 points from you in second.

who would i have in my squad of yours ? de gai, he is just a bit better than that Greek bloke i cant spell.

Most hated united player ? that really is a toughie, playing today Nani, he is a cheating little weasel. all time, steve coppell. what a shitbag of a human being.

Your biggest threat, has to be Ryan Giggs, he turns it on against us time and time again.

Tried to be honest !

SeanJason said:
ban-mcfc said:

I realise that and in so doing i'm poking fun at myself.

fair enough.

talkativesprout said:
you get the thumbs up in my book for declaring your colours first off, and not pretending to be something your not. (forgive my brethren they know what they do).

I wont answer your questions directly just pick them at random.

we wont win the champs league, but we will win the prem, by 6 points from you in second.

who would i have in my squad of yours ? de gai, he is just a bit better than that Greek bloke i cant spell.

Most hated united player ? that really is a toughie, playing today Nani, he is a cheating little weasel. all time, steve coppell. what a shitbag of a human being.

Your biggest threat, has to be Ryan Giggs, he turns it on against us time and time again.

Tried to be honest !

Fair enough bro.

1. Manchester City have had a great start to the season. How far do you realistically think you'll go?
Realistically, we can we win the title. We're better than everybody in the Premier League apart from United. I even think we have enough depth to carry us over the line and take us to the title - I hope the 4-1 thumping against Villa shows the rest of the league the things we can achieve without our star players. We've had an excellent start, so we're going to have a Christmas slump before a strong finish.

2. Do you guys think Mancini is the right manager to lead you to league and CL success?
Premier League - yes. Champions' League - no.

3. Who do you consider to be your best player and the biggest threat when we meet?
David Silva - I've never seen a player like him. He can dribble, pass, swerve on a knife edge, create passes no other player would even try and he can score a few goals. He's the one player that, no matter how hard the defenders try, cannot be kept under control. He's our most important player going forward and the first name on the teamsheet for me.

4. Which United player do you consider to be the biggest threat when we meet?
Wayne Rooney - He can have the worst game in history and still manage to pull something from nothing. Unless we totally mark him out of the game, I fear that Rooney will win you the game.

5. Do you think the title will be a two horse race between City and United?
Yes, I guess Chelsea are close to us, but if all three of us were to have injury crises City and United would be able to deal with it, whereas Chelsea would be down to the bare bones.

6. Who do you have in your top four come the end of the season?
In no particular order; City, United, Chelsea and Tottenham.

7. Is there any player from United's current squad that you would take for your team?
De Gea (not ahead of Hart), Vidic, Nani, Rooney.

8. Who is your favourite all time Manchester City player?
Shaun Wright-Phillips or David Silva.

9. Which United player do you dislike the most (past or present)?
Ferdinand, purely because of his posts on Twitter.

10. If any, which United player have you respected or admired the most past or present?
Paul Scholes for his general footballing attitude, Gary Neville for his dedication to United.

11. What is your prediction for the match?
Manchester United 1-1 Manchester City.

jimharri said:
talkativesprout said:
Your biggest threat, has to be Ryan Giggs....
Especially if there are any female family members (or in-laws) about!

Granted.

On the field i would say there hasn't been many better in the English game.

(and it hurts to say)

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.